Loading, please wait...
Gatwick Airport Taxi
Book your taxi to Gatwick Airport from only £9.25pp.
Why book a Gatwick Airport Taxi?
When you've booked your holiday, the last thing you want to worry about is getting to the airport. With our Airport Taxi service there's no need to take any shuttle buses or public transport. Be picked up from your house and dropped directly outside your Gatwick Terminal.
Whether you're travelling for business or a holiday, we have a range of private transfers and taxis to Gatwick Airport to get you to your destination in style, comfort and convenience. If you're after a taxi from Gatwick Airport, we'll organise a transfer or taxi from Gatwick Airport back to your home.
Our range of transfers and cheap taxis to Gatwick Airport are unparalleled and booking in advance means that everything is paid for upfront. There are no hidden costs once you reach your destination.
Gatwick Airport Taxis to/from UK Destinations
|Milton Keynes||1 hour 40 minutes||£31.00|
|Southampton Port||1 hour 45 minutes||£22.50|
|Canterbury||1 hour 15 minutes||£23.50|
Taxis to/from London to Gatwick Airport
|London Victoria||1 hour 15 mins||£22.07|
|London Bridge||1 hour 15 minutes||£21.70|
|Paddington Station||1 hour 15 minutes||£16.50|
|Canary Wharf||1 hour||£15.50|
|Covent Garden||1 hour 20 minutes||£21.70|
|Earls Court||1 hour||£20.80|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my transfer or taxi to Gatwick Airport?
Once you have booked your Gatwick Airport transfer, you can sit back and relax knowing that we have taken care of the hard work for you. You will receive a confirmation email, which you will need when it comes to taking your transfer, so make sure you keep hold of it.
Do I get an e-Ticket?
When your Gatwick Airport Taxi booking is confirmed, you'll get an email confirmation sent which will have your e-Ticket in it. We recommend printing this off as it contains important information detailing your pick-up time as well as important contact numbers.
What can I expect from my Gatwick Airport Taxi transfer?
Your Gatwick Airport Transfer includes the following:
- Your transfer is for you and your passengers only
- There are no stop-off points except your own
- Your pick up time is detailed on your e-Ticket
- Your driver will greet you in the arrivals hall and take you to your taxi
Taxi from Gatwick Airport
- When you have touched down in Gatwick, get your luggage and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Make sure you have your e-Ticket to hand so you are able to check where you're getting picked up from. You'll find this information in the 'find my pick up' section.
- Although directions can vary, most passengers who arrive at Gatwick will meet their taxi driver in the arrivals hall. Your driver will be holding a sign with either your name or the travel partner's name on it.
- Sometimes, heavy traffic can mean that your driver arrives late. Therefore, if you can't find your driver at the specified pick-up location at your chosen time, give the number on your e-Ticket call. We will be able to update you with what's going on.
My flight has been delayed
Delays are part and parcel of travelling. Rest assured that there are no additional charges if your flight's delayed. Drivers will wait up to 45 minutes for you.
Taxi to Gatwick Airport
- Your Gatwick Airport taxi will pick you up at your door, so you don't have to worry about car parks or shuttle buses. Simply load your cases into the car and your driver will do the rest.
- You should receive a text message with details of your pick up time and vehicle on the day of your airport taxi.
- There are no stops along the way except for your final destination.
What's the Luggage Allowance?
The luggage limit per person is typically one piece of hand luggage and one suitcase. If you anticipate having more luggage than this, please ensure you check that the vehicle you wish to book has enough room for additional luggage.
Which Gatwick Taxi Transfer is right for me?
There are a lot of private transfers and taxis from Gatwick Airport, so we have done the hard work for you, comparing 100s of options with just one click. Check out some of our vehicle options;
- For a touch of luxury, our private transfers and Gatwick Airport taxis are hard to beat and will take you to/from the airport terminal to the door of your accommodation. With room for up to 4 passengers, there is no better option for comfort and convenience.
- If you're travelling in a larger party, our private minibuses and MPVs are the ideal choice. Seating up to 8 people and one suitcase per person, this is a cost-effective option of transporting everyone together.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, so are in tip-top condition. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000s of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those 2 days a year when the UK is hot.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Get in touch with our UK based transfers team here if you need help with your Gatwick Airport Taxi.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at London Gatwick Airport (LGW) and dropping off in central London via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability.Top