Birmingham Airport Taxi
Book your taxi to Birmingham Airport from only £7.75pp*.
Why book a Birmingham Airport Taxi?
Get your holiday off to a hassle-free start with our low cost Airport Taxi service. Take away the stress of carrying your suitcases on the train or catching a bus from a long-stay car park. From Coventry to Wolverhampton, we can pick you up from your door and take you directly to the terminal. Our Leicester to Birmingham airport taxis take under an hour to reach Departures.
Whether you're a business traveller, or heading off on holiday, we have a range of private transfers and airport taxis to Birmingham (BHX) to get you to your destination quickly and in comfort. And, when it's time to come home, we'll even organise a transfer or taxi from Birmingham Airport back to your home.
Big Choice and Low Cost Airport Taxis for Birmingham
Whether you're looking for a car for 4 passengers, an 8-seater minibus or a luxury vehicle seating up to 5, we'll have an option for you. Booking your Birmingham Airport taxi in advance means that everything is paid for upfront. There are no hidden costs once you reach your destination.
Birmingham Airport Taxis to/from UK Destinations
|Drop Off Location
|Price per person
*Rates calculated based on one person travelling one way in a Birmingham airport taxi travelling at full capacity The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability.
Transfers to and from Birmingham Airport start from as little as £7.75pp and can take you from your door to the terminal from only 17 minutes.
How do Airport Taxis work?
What happens when I've booked my taxi transfer to Birmingham Airport?
Once you've made your booking using our easy to use booking system, you will receive a confirmation email. You'll need to show your driver a copy of this when you're picked up, so take a copy with you.
The Lowdown on Birmingham Airport Taxis
By booking your Birmingham taxi transfer with Holiday Extras, you'll receive the following service:
- You'll receive a dedicated taxi transfer for you and your fellow passengers.
- There'll be no other stop off points other than your own
- Your booking confirmation will contain details of your pick up time
- Your driver will greet you in the Arrivals hall and escort you to your taxi
Getting your Taxi from Birmingham Airport
- When your flight lands back at Birmingham, collect your luggage, then make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep a copy of your booking confirmation to hand so you are able to check where you're getting picked up from. Where you need to meet your driver will be in the 'find my pick up' section.
- Although directions can vary, most passengers flying in to Birmingham will meet their airport taxi driver in the arrivals hall. Your driver will be holding a sign displaying either your name or the travel partner's name.
- Just occasionally, there's a risk your driver may get caught in heavy traffic around Birmingham. If, for any reason, your driver doesn't arrive at the required time, then give the contact number listed on your booking confirmation a call and we will be able to update you.
- A 15 minute waiting time included in the price, so you won't have to worry if you're a little bit late.
What happens if my flight's delayed?
As delays are sometimes an inevitable part of flying, our Birmingham Airport taxi service has this in hand. Just give the contact number listed on your booking confirmation a call to let your provider know. They will then be able to assist with making alternative arrangements.
Getting Your Taxi to Birmingham Airport
- One of the best things about booking your Birmingham Airport Taxi with Holiday Extras is the door to door service. Your taxi transfer driver will collect you from your door and take you directly to the terminal building. You won't have to worry about train connections or shuttle buses from long stay car parks. You can simply load your cases into the air-conditioned car and your driver will do the rest.
- We'll send you a FREE SMS with details of your pick up time
- You can enjoy the journey knowing there won't be any stops along the way other than your destination..
How much luggage can I take?
Typically, all our UK airport transfers have a baggage limit of one suitcase and one item of hand luggage per passenger. If you plan to take more than this, please ensure you check that the vehicle you wish to book has sufficient space for additional luggage.
Which Birmingham Airport Taxi should I choose?
Navigating all the possible airport taxi options can be daunting, which is why we do all the hard work for you. Just enter your travel dates and pick up points and we'll compare 100s of options to bring you the ones to suit you best, listed by vehicle type. To help you decide which taxi option to Birmingham airport is the one for you, check out our range below;
- For a slice of luxury, you can't beat our executive cars will chauffeur you from your home to the terminal. With room for up to 4 passengers, they are the perfect blend of style and convenience.
- If you're holidaying in a group of family or friends, then our private minibuses and MPVs offer a great solution. Seating up to 8 people with ample space for everyone's luggage, this is a cost-effective option of transporting everyone together.
Our quality guarantee is that our Birmingham airport taxi vehicles are under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning. If you're travelling with young children and require them to have a car seat, then we advise you to bring your own with you.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have of helping customers with all their travel extras.
- We compare 1000s of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our transfer vehicles are under five years old and equipped with air conditioning
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
On hand to help
Get in touch with our UK based transfers team here if you have any queries about booking your taxi to Birmingham Airport.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up in Coventry and dropping off at Birmingham Airport (BHX) by private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. Free cancellations available until 24 hours before departure.Top