to the airport
Meteor Meet and Greet provides a convenient, time saving meet-and-greet East-Midlands airport parking service. You won't find a better deal when you pre-book your chauffeured parking space with Holiday Extras.
Very good service. The day of our departure, waiting for us when we drove into the 'pick up point' area. Upon our return, brought back our car within minutes of us arriving in the 'pick up point' area. Friendly and efficient.Mr Passaris (East-midlands East Midlands Meteor)
See more East-midlands East Midlands Meteor customer reviews
Overall rating: 94% by 8 guests
Reasons to book East Midlands Meteor
- Our customers love Meteor Meet and Greet - it's simple, speedy and stress-free.
- Let someone else take care of the parking for you.
- You won't need to worry about transferring to the airport. It's just a short stroll to check-in.
- Your car will be stored in a secured car park with CCTV and regular patrols.
Arrival at East Midlands Meteor
Please call Meteor Meet and Greet on 0131 333 4111 when you are 15 minutes away from the terminal so that they can dispatch a driver to meet you. Please have your booking confirmation and reference number to hand.
If you are using a sat nav, please us postcode EH12 9DN.
Once you've arrived at the barrier, take a ticket and follow signs to the Pick Up zone. Look out for your Handover Captain from Meteor Meet and Greet, who will be waiting for you in the right corner of the zone and will be carrying ID. You'll need to unload your luggage, hand your car keys and car park ticket to the driver, whilst they will take a look at your car for any noticeable damage.
Make sure you have your return flight details to hand, as the driver will require this information for your return.
Getting to and from East-midlands airport
Arriving at the car park
Give the car park a call when you?re 15 minutes away and drive to the Pick-Up Zone where one of the team wearing ID will be waiting. We'll send you directions and a postcode for satnavs on your booking confirmation.
Check your car in with the driver and hand over your keys, as they will park the car in a secured indoor site nearby. You need to allow a few minutes for the driver to check your car for damage. From there, it's a 2-minute walk to departures.
Returning to the car park
Once you've collected your luggage give Meteor a call and walk back to the Pick-Up Zone to collect your car.
On your return to East Midlands Meteor
Once you've collected your luggage, call Park and Fly on 01313 334 111 and they'll bring your car back to where you dropped it off, while you make your way to the Pick Up Zone.
- Make sure Meteor have your full return flight details so that they can have your car ready when you get back without you having to call them. If you're running early or late, call the car park on 01313 334 111. If they do not have your correct return flight details Meteor cannot guarantee that your car will be ready on time when you get back.
- You'll only have 15 minutes of wait time to drop off and pick up your car, as the car park is only able to pay for 15 minutes' parking for you. It's best if you arrive at the agreed times as if you are late the airport will not allow your driver to wait for you, so your car will be returned to the car park and you will be charged for additional parking.
- Early or late? The car park offers a grace period up until midnight at their discretion. Any longer than this and you?ll be charged the car park?s standard rate of £10 per day. Please note this is subject to change.
- Don?t forget to print your booking confirmation and take it with you as the car park will need to see this when you arrive.
- Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles/smaller than a transit van) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit under the 2.2m barrier and fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m).