Mauritius Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Mauritius Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £12.01pp and FREE cancellations*
A tropical paradise, Mauritius boasts an awe-inspiring 330 kilometres of white beaches and an ocean that's home to pods of dolphins and breath-taking coral barrier reefs. Aside from its beautiful beaches, Mauritius has 800m high mountains and some of the planet's rarest wildlife too.
Cheap Mauritius Airport Transfers
Drop-off points are available throughout the island and this can include your specific hotel. Some popular Mauritius resorts include:
Mauritius Airport Transfers Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Blue Bay||20 minutes||£12.01|
|Flic en Flac||55 minutes||£21.56|
|Port Louis||55 minutes||£21.56|
|Grand Baie||75 minutes||£21.56|
Whichever stunning resort you're travelling to in Mauritius, transfers from Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport (MRU) start from £12.01 and take as little as 20 minutes.
Port Louis is Mauritius' capital city and is a hive of activity, don't miss out on the sites of Le Caudan Waterfront, Aapravasi Ghat, the Central Market and much, much more. For all the beach babes, the breathtakingly beautiful Flic en Flac Beach is the place to head to soak up the sun and spot some swimming dolphins! Grand Baie is great for some retail therapy with the Grand Baie La Croisette and Grand Baie Bazaar.
A choice of transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, we have a range of airport transfers to suit you during your time in Mauritius, including private cars, minibuses and coaches, and executive private transfers. Depending on the number of passengers travelling, you can have 1-2 suitcases per person.
- If you're watching your pennies, one of our cheapest options is a private transfer to your Mauritius resort (up to three passengers). If you're travelling in a big group, a private minibus (up to 6 passengers) or coach (up to 20 passengers) may suit. For a deluxe travel experience, upgrade to an Executive Transfer (up to 3 people).
- If you have mobility issues, our minibuses are wheelchair-friendly.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Mauritius Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Mauritius Airport transfer through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation. Make sure you save this somewhere safe or print it off as it has your transfer vehicle details on it.
- After you've landed at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport and collected your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- Private and executive transfers - a driver will be waiting for you a sign with your name on it.
- If unsure, there are full instructions on your transfer confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Mauritius is delayed, there's no need to worry. On your e-ticket, there is a contact number phone them on. Another transfer can be arranged for you in the meantime.
When it's time to come home
Coming back to the airport in Mauritius doesn't need to be stressful.
- Private & executive transfers - your e-ticket has details of your pick-up time.
- Be ready - to make sure everything runs smoothly, ensure you're there 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their holidays
- Compare 1000s airport transfers options.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come with air conditioning so you can keep your cool.
- Trusted and loved by leading travel companies worldwide.
Need any help?
Our friendly Uk based help team are available around the clock for all your Mauritius transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU) and dropping off at Blue Bay in a private transfer (with 3 passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top