Ibiza Airport to San Antonio Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Ibiza Airport transfers, with prices starting from only £9.46 and FREE cancellations*
If you're heading off to party in Ibiza and are looking for a cheap airport transfer from Ibiza airport to San Antonio - the island's clubbing capital, then look no further than Holiday Extras! With our extensive range of Ibiza airport transfersairport transfer options, we'll get you to your hotel quickly and hassle-free, so you can get on with making the most of Ibiza's legendary nightlife.You can take advantage of a wide variety of drop off locations at many popular hotels and apartment complexes across the whole of San Antonio.
We use only trusted suppliers to compare hundreds of Ibiza Airport (IBZ) transfer options for San Antonio. From low priced shared shuttle buses to private cars and minibuses for groups of family or friends, we'll have an option to suit your needs. Our great transfer details don't just stop with Ibiza - we also offer a host of superb savings to Ibiza's neighbours with Majorca airport transfers and to its more laid back sister Menorca airport transfers too.
Compare cheap transfers from Ibiza Airport to San Antonio
|Transfer type||Estimated journey time||Price per person|
|Shared Shuttle||70 minutes||£9.46|
|Speedy Shuttle||60 minutes||£14.45|
|Private Transfer;||40 minutes||£47.35 (car + 3 passengers)|
|Private Minibus||40 minutes (up to 8 passengers)||£10.30|
It may only be 28 miles long, but Ibiza punches above its weight on so many levels. By day or night, it has masses to offer. From taking in the rays on the golden sands, to chilling in one of its many bars while the sun sets, to dancing until sunrise in its famous clubs, Ibiza is one of the coolest holiday destinations around. And San Antonio is one of the top resorts for sampling all that this party island has to offer.
San Antonio Bay boasts a long strip of sandy beach with a wide variety of watersports, including jet skiing, parasailing, as well as party cruises at sea. The Sunset Strip on the seafront promenade is lined with a mass of different bars and is the perfect place to retreat to after a day on the beach. You can kick back, sip a cocktail or two and watch the sun dip down below the horizon. But, it's at night when the resort really comes alive with a dazzling array of bars and clubs and sets from world-class DJs.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Ibiza Airport transfer to San Antonio?
San Antonio Airport Transfers FAQsI've just booked my Ibiza transfer - what happens next?
- Once you've booked your Ibiza Airport to San Antonio transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we'll email you your booking confirmation and e-ticket. Make sure you keep a copy of this handy, as you may need when you land at Ibiza Airport.
- Once you've landed in Ibiza and collected your suitcases, your transfer will be there waiting for you.
- If you've chosen to go by shared shuttle bus, then a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private coach) so the drop-off order will depend on where everyone is staying.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. They'll be pretty easy to spot - as will either be holding up a sign with your name on in Arrivals, or be waiting for you at a designated desk. As there won't be any other passengers, they will take you directly to your accommodation.
- Full details regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
If you're unlucky enough to suffer a delay to your outbound flight, then don't worry! We won't leave you stranded at the airport. On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number for you to call your transfer provider to let them know. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, then they can make sure you get to your accommodation as planned.What happens when it's time to come home?
When it's time to say hasta luego to your stay in Ibiza, here are a few tips for your transfer back to the airport.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the information that you need. If you're unsure of anything, just ask them on your outbound transfer.
- For shared shuttle passengers, your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey. On your outbound transfer, make sure you keep hold of the return portion of your confirmation, as you'll need this when you're picked up.
- We recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers to San Antonio. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not currently supplied.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your San Antonio Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
A vehicle to suit all needs
Holiday Extras provides a great range of airport transfer options from Ibiza Airport to San Antonio: from shared shuttle buses to private cars and minibuses. With all our vehicles there is a luggage allowance of 1 suitcase, plus an item of hand baggage per passenger, so you won't have to scrimp on your holiday packing!
We always recommend you pre-book your airport transfer to secure the best deals. Whoever you're holidaying with, we will have a transfer to suit you.
- Our cheapest prices for Ibiza Airport transfers to San Antonio are available for our shared shuttle options, perfect if you're travelling on a budget and are staying in a popular resort or hotel. They can get you from the airport to your resort in just over an hour.
- If you're still watching the pennies, but want to start your holiday just that little bit quicker, then why not opt for one of our speedy shuttles. This is also a shared coach, but we guarantee it will have fewer stops, which will get you to San Antonio in 60 minutes.
- If speed is your thing or you're travelling in a group, then one of our private transfers is a great option. We offer private cars for up to 3 passengers, as well as minibuses for up to 8 passengers. When you divide the cost by the number of passengers, these represent superb value for money and take just 40 minutes to complete the transfer from Ibiza Airport to San Antonio.
If you'd like to find out more about our transfer vehicle options, then we have more details here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Ibiza Airport (IBZ) and dropping off at San Antonio, in a shared minibus with 7 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top