Gibraltar Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Gibraltar Airport transfers,
with private transfer prices starting from just £8.33and FREE cancellations up to three days before departure.
Gibraltar is a fascinating, unique destination on the very tip of the Spanish mainland. Our transfers from Gibraltar Airport get you to the door of your hotel in as little as 10 minutes, with a huge choice of private transfers including cars and minibuses, to popular destination across Gibraltar and beyond, such as The Rock, La Linea, Estepona and Marbella.
It's been described as Britain, but with nicer weather, yet there's so much more to discover about this British Overseas Territory. With an area of just over 6 square kilometres, it's a little slice of land, but packed with history, tradition and red telephone boxes! There are so many reasons to visit Gibraltar, not least that its duty-free status makes it the perfect place to go shopping. There are underground tunnels and fortifications to explore, an exciting cable car ride to the top of the Rock and, if you're really 'lucky', you might get your ice-cream pinched by one of the cheeky Barbary apes!
We compare thousands of different options from our trusted suppliers to bring cheap transfer prices for Gibraltar, as well as mainland Spain airport transfers, meaning that by pre-booking with us, we will get you to your resort at a budget-friendly price and in comfort.
Drop-off locations are available throughout Gibraltar, and into mainland Spain. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel.
Compare Gibraltar Airport Transfers
|Gibraltar Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Estimated time||Price Per Person|
|La Linea||10 minutes||£8.33 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Rock of Gibraltar||25 minutes||£12.32 (Minivan for 7 people)|
|Gibraltar Main Street||25 minutes||£12.53 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Duquesa||55 minutes||£9.53 (Minivan for 7 people)|
|Estepona||40 minutes||£18.07 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Marbella||45 minutes||£17.92 (Minivan for 7 people)|
Gibraltar is a great destination - both as a place to stay and as a choice for a day trip. We offer transfers from Gibraltar Airport to a host of popular hotels around the rock that take under 30 minutes. Why not also consider an airport transfer from the rock's international airport if you're staying just outside in mainland Spain? We offer private car and minibus options from the airport to a number of nearby Spanish towns, including, the port towns of La Linéa and Algeciras.
With all our Gibraltar transfer options having a luggage allowance of one suitcase and item of hand baggage per passenger, you'll have plenty of room to stock up on all the duty-free goods on sale in Gibraltar's main shopping street. Businesses on the rock accept both Euros and pounds Sterling. When you've perused the many shops and boutiques, why not take a cable car ride up to the top of the Upper Rock where you can admire the panoramic views of the Med, the Atlantic and North Africa? Other attractions include the Great Siege Tunnels, which are rumoured to stretch for over 32 miles. If you prefer to be outside, then Gibraltar even boasts its own Botanical Garden.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Gibraltar Airport transfer?
- Over 30 years of experience in the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of airport transfer options.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Award-winning trusted provider
Transfer Options to suit all needs
Holiday Extras offers a great range of Gibraltar Airport transfer options, including private cars and private minibuses.
Pre-book your airport transfer to get the best deals. However, large your party size, we will have a great value option to get you to your resort in comfort and style.
- Our cheapest option is a shared shuttle bus, perfect if you're travelling on a budget and are staying in a popular resort or hotel. If you're travelling in a large group, then why not book one of our private minibuses, which will seat up 16 passengers and will take you directly to your accommodation.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 8 passengers.
More information on all our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Gibraltar Airport Transfers - FAQS
How does the process work?
- When you book your Gibraltar Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we'll send you an email confirmation and e-ticket. Print off a copy of this, as you'll need it when you arrive at the airport.
- Once you've landed in Gibraltar and cleared Arrivals, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. You won't miss them - they'll be holding up a sign with your name on in Arrivals. As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will drive you straight to your accommodation.
- Full details about your individual transfer can be found on your e-ticket.
What should I do if my outbound flight is delayed?
First of all, don't worry! There will be a contact number on your e-ticket for you to call and let you provider know of any problems. If you make them aware of any problems with your flight, then alternative arrangements can be made to collect you.
On your return journey
When it's time to go home, we recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before you're due to be collected just to ensure everything runs to time.
Here to help
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Gibraltar transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Gibraltar Airport (GIB) and dropping off in central Gibraltar; via private car for 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top