Loading, please wait...
Faro Airport to Olhao Transfers
With prices starting under £5.00 and FREE cancellations until 3 days before you travel, there's never been a better time to book your transfers from Faro Airport to Olhao. Whether you're looking for a budget-friendly shared shuttle bus or a quick and convenient airport taxi, we find the best deals on Algarve resort transfers.
If you're looking for reliable, low-cost and hassle-free Algarve transfers from Faro Airport, you're in the right place! Here at Holiday Extras, we specialise in finding great value shared and private transfers. All of our transfers are pre-booked and paid for upfront, so there's no hidden costs or extra fees when you arrive in Olhao and you have peace-of-mind that everything is taken care of before you travel.
Faro Airport Transfers to Olhao from £4.90
|Faro to Olhao Airport Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Transfer Time||Price Per Person|
|Shared shuttle bus||35 minutes||£6.41|
|Taxi for 4 people||30 minutes||£4.90|
|Minivan for 8 people||30 minutes||£2.80|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle for 4 people||30 minutes||£12.54|
Airport Transfers Across Algarve and Portugal
We offer great value airport transfers all over the world, including:
- Algarve airport transfers
- Faro Airport transfers
- Albufeira airport transfers
- Portugal airport Transfers
How Do The Transfers Work?
Booking your Olhao transfers from Faro Airport is as easy as 1, 2, 3;
- Enter your travel details on the booking engine.
- Print off your email confirmation* and take it with you when you go to Faro.
- When you arrive, follow the instructions on your confirmation to meet your driver.
*Your email confirmation contains loads of helpful information, including what to do in case your flight is delayed, how to find your driver and emergency contact numbers.
Olhao is the largest fishing port in the Algarve and at just 30 minutes from Faro, is the perfect place to base yourself on your Algarve adventure. The town is well set-up for tourists, with a great selection of restaurants serving local and international dishes and traditional and souvenir shops lining the cobbled streets. There is also a fantastic municipal market where you can pick up fresh produce and handicrafts. The town itself doesn't have a beach but don't let this put you off; a short and scenic boat ride to nearby islands remedies this. Ilha da Culatra is the perfect place for sunbathing, diving and snorkelling, with crystal clear waters and miles of unspoilt white sand. Wildlife lovers will want to plan some time in the Ria Formosa natural park where you can see an amazing array of migratory birds, including flamingoes.
We offer a fantastic choice of low-cost shared and private transfers from Faro Airport to Olhao, including;
- Shared shuttle bus - if you're flying solo, our shuttles are a great value choice
- Faro Airport taxi - ideal for families and couples satying in hotels or private accommodation
- Minibus - great for groups to make sure that everyone arrives together
- Wheelchair Adapted Minivan - plenty of room and easy to use for travellers with mobility difficulties
- Private coach - the hassle-free choice for wedding parties, school trips and large groups
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based team on hand to help with all your Faro Airport transfer questions. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of airport transfers.
- A friendly, personal phone helpline, free to contact and available 7 days a week.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top-rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles.