Loading, please wait...
Edinburgh Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Edinburgh Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £13.30 with FREE cancellations*
Many consider Edinburgh one of the cultural capitals of the UK and it's not difficult to see why. Whether it's the countless bars and pubs, local cuisine, or bustling nightlife, it's a place that begs a repeat visit. Pre book your Edinburgh Airport Transfers to get the best prices and choice of taxis and private transfer vehicles.
Why Should I Pre Book My Edinburgh Airport Taxi?
By pre booking your taxi or transfer from Edinburgh Airport, you bypass the whole "standing around in a queue at the taxi rank" thing that happens at so many airports. Your top rated and friendly driver will be waiting for you in arrivals, so no wasting your precious holiday time.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Edinburgh from £13.30
|Edinburgh Airport Transfers|
|Transfer to/from||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Edinburgh City Centre||35 minutes||£13.30|
|Waverley Train Station||35 minutes||£21.57|
|St Andrews||1 hour 20 minutes||£53.73|
|Glasgow||1 hour 30 minutes||£52.73|
A trip to Edinburgh wouldn't be complete without a trip to its iconic castle, the home of the Scottish crown jewels and the infamous Stone of Destiny; something not to be missed. Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Edinburgh. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Pre-book your Edinburgh airport transfer with Holiday Extras and relax in the knowledge that everything is taken care of before setting foot outside your door. Edinburgh airport is approximately 8 miles from the city centre, so pre-book your airport transfer and travel in style.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Edinburgh Airport transfers, which include: economy car & minivan transfers as well as luxury car & minivan transfers.
- Our cheapest Edinburgh Airport transfer option is an economy private transfer that seats up to 3 people and drives your direct to your destination.
- A private luxury minivan is a great option if you're travelling with 4 other passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Edinburgh Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Edinburgh Airport transfer, you'll get an email confirmation. Ensure you save this somewhere safe as it has your transfer details on it.
- After you've landed in Edinburgh and collected your bags, transfer will be waiting for you.
- You'll either be met at arrivals or will meet your driver at an assigned desk - exact details will be on your confirmation.
- There's full instructions on your confirmation document if not sure.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Edinburgh Airport is delayed, it's not a big deal. On your e-ticket, call the contact number to let them know, and an alternate transfer can be arranged.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come with air con.
- Trusted by leading travel international companies around the world.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Edinburgh transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Edinburgh Airport (EDI) and dropping off at Edinburgh City Centre via private minivan with 6 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top