Cancun Airport Transfers
Book your cheap Cancun Airport transfer through Holiday Extras and from under £1.76, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of options to bring you a huge choice of shared and private transfer vehicle transfers from Cancun Airport to luxurious Mexican resorts.
Sun, sea, sand, incredible nightlife and mouth-watering food are just a few things that await you in Cancun. Our Cancun Airport transfers take you from the terminal to your resort in as little as 1 hour, and we have a huge choice of pick and drop off destinations in Cancun and beyond, to Tulum, Akumal and Cozumel.
Whether you're looking for a Cancun Airport shuttle, a taxi or minibus for your transfers from Cancun Airport, you can find them all here. Pre-book your Cancun Airport taxi to ensure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land, and avoid any costly surprises when you reach your resort.
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
With our low-cost deals on Cancun Airport transfers starting from less than £2, you know that you are seeing the best options for your resort shuttle and taxi transportation.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Cancun from £1.76
|Cancun Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Cancun||40 minutes||£2.16 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Playa Del Carmen||1 hour||£2.51 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Tulum||25 minutes||£1.76 (Minivan for 8 people)|
|Akumal||1 hour 35 minutes||£13.40 (Luxury SUV for 5 people)|
|Cozumel Cruise Port||2 hours 50 minutes||£19.26 (SHared shuttle, ferry crossing included)|
How Do Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my Cancun Airport transportation?
- Choose your preferred transfer from Cancun airport transfers, then book it using our easy to use booking engine (the one at the top of the page.)
- Have a look at your email inbox, there should be a confirmation in there, with all the details of your transfers. Make sure you print a copy off and keep it somewhere safe-you'll need it when you take your transfer.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Cancun.
Arriving at Cancun Airport
- We know that after a long flight, the last thing that you want to be doing is hanging around waiting for your transfer, so we make the process quick and easy.
- When you get to the arrivals hall, keep a lookout for someone holding up your name on a board.
- You'll find your driver waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk. Exact details depend on the type of transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Give the driver your outward confirmation (just keep the return copy for the return journey.)
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travelling, and sometimes, hold-ups occur. If you are going to be later than planned getting to Cancun, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll be able to make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say adios to Cancun, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- The details regarding your return journey will be on your confirmation.
- Unless another pick-up point has been arranged, your driver will aim to meet you outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Many visitors flock to Cancun's pristine sandy shores for one thing and one thing only-a party. The hotel district in the city is built around chilling on the beach by day and dancing away the night, with bars, clubs, and restaurants all clamouring to put on the biggest and the best show. The area is reminiscent of the Las Vegas Strip and is somewhere that every night can be spent in a different club, at a different party, all as awesome as the last.
The Quieter Side of Cancun
Don't be fooled by the neon lights and cheap drinks; Cancun has got more to offer besides sore heads in the morning. Did you know that close by is the only biosphere preserve in Caribbean Mexico and UNESCO world heritage site Sian Ka'an Biosphere Preserve? Home to countless mammals, birds, fish and plant species, this is a chance to explore a completely unique environment, and possibly spot some rare species too. The region is also famous for its Cenotes, underwater cave systems which seem as though they're from another world altogether, and mazes of underground rivers, only found in this part of the world, and perfect for exploring.
A choice of Cancun transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Cancun Airport transfers for between 1 and 30 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a hassle-free Cancun Airport transfer without blowing the budget, our shuttle buses are just the ticket. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a scenic route with a number of stops en route.
- For a touch of luxury, our private cars are fantastic. With room for 4 people, they save the headache of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and you've paid for everything upfront, so there'll be no surprises when it comes to the price.
- For larger groups, our minibuses are the perfect way to start and finish your holiday, with room for up to 8 travellers and 1 suitcase each
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for hot Cancun days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help...
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls - contact our UK based team here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Cancun International Airport (CUN) and dropping off in Cancun hotel district via shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top