Canary Islands Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Canary Island airport transfers with Holiday Extras for top deals and big savings. Prices start under £5.00 and free cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Whether you're into lazy days on the beach, partying the night away or spending your time in nature, there's a Canary Island for you. These eternally popular resort islands in the Atlantic attract millions of visitors year after year. Here at Holiday Extras, we specialise in finding you fantastic value transfers from Canary Island airports to island-wide resorts. Some of our best-value transfers can be found in;
Pre-booking your Canary Island transfers guarantees you great value and door-to-door service, saving you time and money.
Compare Canary Island Airport Transfers from £3.91
|Canary Island Airport Transfers|
|Transfer From||Transfer To||Journey time and transfer type||Price Per Person|
|Tenerife South Airport||Playa de las Americas||50 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£4.31|
|Tenerife South Airport||Costa Adeje||15 minutes - Taxi for 4 people||£5.84|
|Lanzarote Airport||Puerto del Carmen||1 hour - Shared shuttle bus||£3.91|
|Gran Canaria Airport||Maspalomas||22 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£5.60|
|Fuerteventura Airport||Corralejo||31 minutes - Taxi for 4 people||£9.02|
|La Palma Airport||El Paso||45 minutes - Minibus for 8 people||£11.54|
Note: Prices calculated based on one passenger travelling one way from Lanzarote Airport to Puerto del Carmen. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
We also have a fantastic range of airport transfers throughout mainland Spain, Europe and worldwide. Some of our best deals can be found in:
Why Pre-Book Your Canary Island Airport Transfers?
When you're trying to organise a holiday, airport transfers are probably the farthest thing from your mind. After all, it's easy enough to rock up at the arrivals hall and find a taxi, right? Well, not necessarily. There are several holidaymakers with exactly the same idea and it only takes a few plane-loads to create a very long queue. Pre-booking your airport transfers will save you time, as your driver will meet you in the arrivals hall and take you straight to your waiting vehicle.
There's also a good chance that you can save money by pre-booking your Canary Islands airport transfers. When you book with Holiday Extras, everything is paid for at the time of booking, so there's no spiralling taxi meters, surprise tolls or hidden costs when you reach your resort.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Once you have booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Print this off and keep it somewhere safe - it has useful information on it including where to find your driver and contact numbers.
- That's it. No, really, it's that simple.
At the Airport
- When you touch down in the Canaries, grab your bags off the luggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Follow the instructions on your confirmation to find your driver.
Oh no! My flight is delayed!
If your plane takes a scenic route to the Canary Islands, don't panic. Simply call the number on our confirmation and let your provider know that you're going to be delayed. They'll arrange an alternative transfer for you.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say adios to the Canaries, your return transfer is hassle-free and straight-forward.
Check out your confirmation for pickup time and place.
It's recommended that you're primed and ready to go about 15 minutes before your pickup time.
A choice of transfers
Whether you're flying solo or on a big group adventure, we've got a Canary island transfer for you.
Shared transfers will make up to 8 stops on the way to your resort. There may also be a wait of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive at the airport. Private transfers will go directly to your hotel.
Your transfer will always aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation.
Occasionally, your driver might not be able to get to the door of your resort. In this case, you will be dropped off at a nearby convenient location.
- Our best budget transfers are our shared shuttle buses - a great option for solo travellers and couples heading for resorts and hotels.
- Our private taxi transfers are a speedy, low-cost and convenient choice for couples and families staying in resorts and private accommodation.
- For large groups, our minibuses are a cost-effective and hassle-free option, ensuring that your whole party arrives together..
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- - Trusted by leading travel agents after helping travellers with their holiday extras for 37 years.
- - Shared shuttles and private taxi transfers available worldwide
- - UK-based, friendly contact centre available here 7 days a week
- - Vehicles are all maintained to the highest standard, in top condition and with air conditioning as standard
- - Compare lots of great value transfers in moments with one click.
- - Sign up for exclusive discounts
- - Wifi included on many transfers (enter travel details for availability)
If you need any help...
Our brilliant help team is on standby for your questions and queries about your Canary Islands Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top