English Harbour Airport Transfers
Trust Holiday Extras to find you brilliant transfers from Antigua Airport to English Harbour. Prices start under £15 and there's a great choice of shared and private transfers, getting you to English Harbour in just 40 minutes.
English Harbour is a highlight of the beautiful Caribbean island Antigua. With Holiday Extras, you can get to your English Harbour resort in just 40 minutes, with a fantastic choice of budget-friendly shared shuttles, convenient Antigua Airport taxis and great-value minibuses.
Compare Antigua Airport transfers to English Harbour from £14.89
|Antigua Airport Transfers to English Harbour|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 3 people||40 minutes||£23.31|
|Shared shuttle bus||1 hour||£35.48|
|Minibus for 6 people||40 minutes||£14.89|
Note: Prices calculated based on one passenger travelling one way from Antigua Airport to English Harbour. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
We offer great-value transfers across the world, including the Caribbean, America and Europe. Some of our best deals can be found in:
Why Pre-Book Your Antigua Airport Transfers to English Harbour?
Here are a few of the (many) reasons to pre-book your English Harbour transfers;
Save yourself the time and hassle of shopping around for the best deals - they're all right here! It takes just moments to compare our full range of shared and private Antigua Airport transfers.
The last thing that you want be doing after a long flight is hanging around in a queue at the airport taxi rank. Pre-booking with Holiday Extras means that you can skip right past the lines and get straight on your way.
There are also no worries about spiralling taxi fares, tolls or hidden fees. Everything is paid for when you book, saving you money for your ice-cream fund.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
Have a read of the confirmation that will be sent to your inbox. It has lots of helpful information including where to find your driver and contact numbers. Take it with you when you travel as your driver might ask to see it.
At the Airport
Once you have arrived in Antigua, your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall.
Help! My flight is delayed! What Do I Do?
Don't worry. All you need to do is call the number on your confirmation. Your provider will make sure that someone's waiting for you when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
Your confirmation has all the information you need, including pickup time and place.
A choice of transfers
We think our English Harbour transfers are pretty brilliant - they have the room from up to 6 people, are in great condition and have local, knowledgeable and reliable drivers.
- An Antigua Airport taxi is great for couples and families looking for a speedy and convenient transfer.
- If you're on a group holiday, our minibuses are fantastic value and ensure that everyone arrives together.
- Shared shuttles are brilliant for budget-savvy travellers. They'll make a few stops on the way to your hotel or resort and there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive at the airport.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- - Trusted by leading travel agents after helping travellers with their holiday extras for .
- - Shared shuttles and private taxi transfers available worldwide
- - UK-based, friendly contact centre available here 7 days a week
- - Vehicles are all maintained to the highest standard, in top condition and with air conditioning as standard
- - Compare lots of great value transfers in moments with one click.
- - Sign up for exclusive discounts
- - Wifi included on many transfers (enter travel details for availability)
If you need any help...
Our brilliant help team is on standby for your questions and queries about your Antigua Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top