Train to Plane! Book fast track airport travel from Ashford International train station with Holiday Extras®. Airports by Rail from Holiday Extras offer the best deals on airport rail fares from Ashford International train station to one of 8 main UK airports. Jump aboard the train with your family/friends for a fast, cheap and easy way to travel from Ashford International train station to the airport. Book your cheap rail ticket package today with Holiday Extras and take advantage of our great kids go free* offer.
Airports by Rail is the ideal way to travel from Ashford International train station to the airport. You can take time out to enjoy the view from the train window as you travel by rail to the airport. Play travel games, read a magazine, listen to the radio, take a nap...the choice is yours! One thing you certainly wont be doing is sitting in motorway traffic, reading maps or stopping for even more petrol on the way to the airport.
Holiday Extras make your airport travel easy going. We do not pre-allocate specific journey times on your rail tickets from Ashford International train station. You can arrive and depart on trains at any time on your chosen departure and arrival dates. For details of train times from Ashford International rail station, visit National Rail or call 08457 48 49 50
Ashford International Rail Station Address:
Ashford International Train Station, Station Road, Ashford, Kent, TN23 1EZ
Ashford International Train Station Staffing Hours:
- 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Ashford International Train Station Facilities:
- There are seating areas throughout the rail station
- When staff are present, a waiting room is available at the train station
- Ashford International Train Station does provide public toilets for passengers
- Refreshment facilities are provided on-site serving snacks and drinks
- Ashford International Train Station is entirely step-free
- Some public doors are not wide enough for wheelchair access
- Ashford International Rail Station offers 12 disabled parking spaces
- Ramps for wheelchair access to trains are available though it is best to pre-book assistance by calling the helpline on 0800 783 4524