- 86% of customers who left a review for Newcastle Airport Lounges would book again
- 117 customers have given an average rating of
- The lounge was very comfortable and as it was looking out over the runway it was interesting to see the activity, most of which ,as passengers, we are unaware of. It offered us a relaxing stress free start to our holiday.
Mrs Boggs 25 May, 2010out of 5
- I enjoyed Lounge may book again for trip in September.
Mr Carling 28 Jun, 2010out of 5
- very good visit really enjoyed the facilities.
Mrs Watson 11 Jul, 2010out of 5
- good facilities well stocked
Mrs Walsh 11 Jul, 2010out of 5
Mrs Morrison 16 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Facilities were limited and hardly saw any staff.
Mrs Fenty 27 Jul, 2010out of 5
- yes staff were very helpfull
Mrs Smith 09 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Fab, would definitely use again
Mrs Renwick 23 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Everything went according to plan and it was a really good start to holiday.
Mrs Smith 21 Sep, 2010out of 5
- the private lounge was just what i expected very peaceful it took the stress out of travelling
Mrs Grimley 23 Sep, 2010out of 5
- The flight was ontime but the wait for the bus when we got there was not good.
Mrs Tonks 26 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Newcastle Airport - Lounge comfortable staff helpful but limited choice of breakfast type food on early morning flight
Mrs Roberts 30 Sep, 2010out of 5
- I think the luggage allowance could be shown more clearly, as in if it has been paid for / included in a 'bundle'. Presently only shown as a small symbol. I'd booked our flight 6 months in advance so when I checked back I found no clear evidence.
Mr Rutherford 03 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Staff overworked - too few staff, too many customers waiting for flights for the faciility, which is quite small at Newcastle airport and was therefore overcrowded with insufficient seats for those there. OK once the lunchtime flights left.
Mr Macdougall 04 Oct, 2010out of 5
- So So
Mrs Marshall 04 Oct, 2010out of 5
- wouldn't mind paying a bit more if there were sandwiches
Mrs Keelan 07 Oct, 2010out of 5
- very helpful and friendly
Mrs Gordon 13 Oct, 2010out of 5
- I was not very happy with in flight meal on return, it was cold and I returned it- after warming it I recieved it but it was still cold.
Mrs Sawley 18 Oct, 2010out of 5
- no problems things went ok
Mr Fielding 20 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Staff v helpful, facilities expensive.
Mr Lowery 25 Nov, 2010out of 5
- very relaxing start to any holiday.I will never fly again without the use of the priority lounge
Mrs Thomson 06 Dec, 2010out of 5
- lounge was closed and we only got in for 30 mins due to the heating.
Mr Edmunds 20 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Excellent, and great value.
Mr Leask 07 Jan, 2011out of 5
- easy 2 book and everything went smoothly
Mr Wright 15 Jan, 2011out of 5