- 80% of customers who left a review for Leeds Airport Lounges would book again
- 660 customers have given an average rating of
- The Yorkshire Lounge Excellent experience during a difficult period for everyone. From checking in at the door to the waiting staff inside everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. Clear explanation of service rules during this Covid period with regular and constant service for drinks and food We entered around 1pm on Friday 16th October for about 3 hours and we couldn’t have asked for more from all the staff on that day. Thanks to them all!!
Mrs Haines 05 Nov, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Very poor. LBA created 3 separate lounges from a previous excellent one lounge facility. We have tried 2 on a number of occasions and have been increasingly very disappointed
This time - Very slow service in a quiet lounge. Poor value for money.
Mr Pratt 12 Oct, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Yorkshire VIP Lounge was average. Table service slow due to the number of people in there.
Sentinel Parking very disappointing . Shuttle service full on return so people had to stand with no social distance. Car fuel cap open on car ( which can only be done from inside the vehicle )
Flat battery due to internal lights been left on by staff when vehicle was moved .
Mr Redmore 12 Oct, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Airport wasn't busy but we were still glad we'd booked the lounge. Felt like VIPs escorted to our table & waited on promptly. Very friendly covid safe service
Mr Speight 09 Oct, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge The staff were very good, but the organisation was poor
Mr Hibberd 09 Oct, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Due to covid very limited menu available for breakfast and if like us we didn't want alcohol that early a bit expensive for what we got
Mrs Macdonald 01 Oct, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge The staff there are the worst people I have ever encountered in any of my visits there. They were extremely rude and arrogant and I’ve never encountered such disgusting service or behaviour like this before
I was served upon arrival (cold tea warm glass of orange juice) when I asked about the gluten free options, Elaines comment was ‘ what do you want’. As the internet was down for the entire duration, I couldn’t download the q scanning code to see !
In the end I got 2 cold slices of gluten free bread, that was toasted in the same equipment as normal bread ( cross contamination is a definitely a no ) 2 slices of cold baked bacon. Couldn’t even get my teeth into it and no cutlery
It took 1 hour and 10 minutes to get another tea, orange juice and Greek yogurt after asking 7 time to Elaine, Clive and Paul
I booked the lounge so I could work have some stress free time before the flight
But no Internet and hardly any food
I will be claiming a full refund
These staff need to retire and please employ people who Want to work and who needs a job not old people that are due to retire who have no manners
Miss Aston Owen 01 Oct, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Very pleased with everything done by you and the teams involved thank you
Mr Booth 30 Sep, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Everything was well run staff helpful
Mrs Hunter 30 Sep, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Facilities a little restricted compared to usual - but in line with social distancing etc. Was run very efficiently by staff who also served at table and were exemplary
Mr Metcalfe 24 Sep, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge I was slightly apprehensive to book post COVID but it was a great experience. The lounge was really clean and well kept, our order was taken straight away once we were sat, food was fresh and hot, and the waitress was polite and checked by often to see if we wanted anything else. Well worth the money and i’d say the food was a lot fresher than the usual buffet. Thoroughly enjoyed!
Miss Walker 22 Sep, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge We were very pleased with all the additional safety measures in place due to Covid-19 and the staff were as always helpful, friendly and efficient. The food options and quality were a little disappointing, although fresh and hot, the hot options were bland in taste.
Mrs Smith 21 Sep, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Very well looked after in the lounge
Mrs Hutchison 19 Sep, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge As this was the only lounge open it could of been better! Had to use toilets in main terminal. We should of been able to use toilets for other lounges as they were not open!
Mrs Atkinson 19 Sep, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge In general everything went OK apart from getting into the car park. When we arrived the camera did not recognise the number plate and when we rang the bell for help no one replied. In the end we took the token from the machine and the barrier lifted. On our return the same thing happened but we had a quick response from the operator when we called them.
Ms Burton 17 Sep, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Yes everything was as described staff very helpful and pleasant would definitely recommend
Mrs Lane 30 Aug, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Covid measures in place. Tables at least 2 metres apart. Table service excellent, friendly and efficient staff.
Mrs Symeou 31 Aug, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Disappointed with one of the premier lounge staff's attitude! when asked to renew a hot breakfast item!!
Ms Mcquade 06 Mar, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Needs more seating areas as was very busy. but still worth the money
Mrs Glenning 14 Jan, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge From start to finish the holiday went smoothly and it was all lovely.
Mrs Hopkins 21 Dec, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Great service. Poor quality of food.
Mr Greaves 13 Dec, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge We were upgraded as our chosen lounge not open, presumably as airport very quiet. Everything was fine but would have been disappointed if we had paid the extra for The White Rose lounge.
There were short periods of time when bar unattended and people trying to find staff.
However, when staff appeared they were helpful and reasonable choice of food available.
Mrs Hodgson 16 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Very nice, friendly staff, saves hunting round for dining seats during busy periods
Mr Gill 11 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Hot food choice very limited although apparently you could ask for other items but we werenâ€™t told about this
Miss Tompkins 10 Nov, 2019out of 5