- 78% of customers who left a review for Glasgow Airport Lounges would book again
- 45 customers have given an average rating of
- Servisair Lounge the thomas cook rep informed ourselves to book as the airport had no air conditioning which was a lie.
Miss Beveridge 24 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Servisair Lounge all went well no problems
Mr Leslie 15 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Servisair Lounge Holiday fantastic start to finish. Hotel excellent, lovely room and facilities. Food was extremely high quality and staff were lovely. looking to book again for the Spring.
Mr Adamson 23 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Servisair Lounge As always the Servisair Lounge at Glasgow Airport is excellent, staff very good and helpful and service first class.
Mrs Ellis 16 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Servisair Lounge Excellent Service and would definitely use again, but the lounge at glasgow needs to be refurbished.
Mrs Ritchie 05 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Servisair Lounge The Servisair airport lounge was adequate the only misgiving was the very little time we had there due to long queues at check in
Mr Mcdonald 21 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Servisair Lounge My first use of an airport lounge and I found the facility very disappointing.
Mr Houston 25 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Servisair Lounge It was a great way to start our holiday. There was plenty to drink and some cheese and crackers and other bits and bobs to eat, well worth the money.
Mrs Matthews 23 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Servisair Lounge Very good service in the lounge with a friendly smile and very good value
Mrs Crawford 24 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Servisair Lounge There was two lovely ladies there at Glasgow when we were in for our visit. They make us feel very welcome. Polite talk to us,weather,holidays etc. Made us very comfortable.
Mr Knowles 26 Oct, 2007out of 5