- 86% of customers who left a review for Gatwick Airport Lounges would book again
- 2722 customers have given an average rating of
- Fantastic again
Mrs Jackman 30 Aug, 2018out of 5
- I book the lounge at gatwick but do have trouble as there are often 8 of us,sometimes 10. Children over 12 are classed as adults and i have to wait for permission to get the lounge,this can be a week or 2 week wait.also the cost of phoning you to ask for permission is so expensive.i have a Â£2.50 cap on my phone and it always runs out half way thru so i dont understand why phoning you is so expensive.
Mrs Jarvis 20 Aug, 2018out of 5
- More choice of food and drink available without added charges. More magazines or things to do (like choosing what channel you want to watch on the TV, or watch a film) when you are in the lounge.
Mrs Irwin 05 Aug, 2018out of 5
- Facilities were poor not as described in e-mail bar lady was ok but then at the end got told they were closing and asked to leave before 9.45
Mrs Turner 05 Jul, 2018out of 5
- The lounge was comfortable, drinks service okay, but the food service was very very slow, not much out and when it eventually came, went in seconds as people were always waiting.
Mr Barlow 26 Jun, 2018out of 5
- Everything about our lounge experience was fantastic - we believe the lounge only opened the day before due to a brilliant refurbishment- the staff / food the whole package made a great start to our holiday - will be using the lounge every time we travel from the north terminal Gatwick..
Mr Wright 21 Jun, 2018out of 5
- No bread, no bacon sarnie.
Mr Doherty 20 Jun, 2018out of 5
- Cannot recommend the lounge as when we got there, having paid, the lounge was closed for refurbishment so I now need to claim the money back
Mr Howard 14 May, 2018out of 5
- The lounge was closed for refurbishment.
Currently waiting for you to refund my payment!!
Definitely NOT pleased with holidayextras service.
Mrs Gwillim 13 May, 2018out of 5
- We have used holiday extras many times because of the good service we've had.
Mrs Phillips 06 Mar, 2018out of 5
- Does what it says on the tin ðŸ˜Š. Overnight stay pre and/or post travel.
Mrs Hill 04 Mar, 2018out of 5
- We always book Aspire Lounge. Itâ€™s comfortable and a relaxing start to flying. Good food choices and plenty of drink choices.
Mrs Ingleston 15 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Everything was just fine and the hotel staff were extremely helpful, polite and friendly.
We could not fault the staff nor the meal in The Traders resturant either.
Mrs Reidy 12 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Everything was just fine. Staff very polite, friendly and helpful. Room clean and spacious. Getting to and from the airport well organised with the bus operator.
Mrs Reidy 11 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Pleased with facilities. Helpful staff
Mr Lane 10 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Everything went as smoothly as we had liked and hoped for. Everything from ammending my booking from Bristol to London Gatwick and arriving at the APH car park and then the Aspire Lounge. Very pleased indeed.
Mr Green 04 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Friendly staff. Hot food in comfy lounge
Ideal to relax before a long flight away from the hustle bustle of the terminal
Great price too
Miss Coppard 04 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Booked into airport lounge and on day of departure told slot was cancelled. Had to pay again. Has been investigated and am being refunded. Made the start of holiday stressful and will be nervous that same thing may happen in future !
Mrs Smith 02 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Everything was great.
Mr Perren 31 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Yes all great thoroughly enjoyed use every time I fly definitely recommend
Mr Stacey 29 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Everything as expected, lounge clean and comfortable for the price.
Mrs Brown 28 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Yes perfect.
Mr Thornett 25 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Very polite and helpful.Quiet and respectful.
Mr Hales 24 Jan, 2018out of 5
- We regularly use Holiday Extras for lounge and parking and have never had anything but great service and the price is always the best.
Mr Cox 24 Jan, 2018out of 5