- 88% of customers who left a review for Exeter Airport Lounges would book again
- 134 customers have given an average rating of
- Executive lounge - Read more Executive lounge reviews Was very busy compared to last year! Staff not over friendly but efficient nevertheless
Herr Sell 22 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Executive lounge Perfect start to our holiday
Herr Peterknecht 20 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Executive lounge Staff very pleasant, helpful informed us as hen boarding started. Food very fresh and replenished often. Good selection of drinks, food which was very fresh.
Pleasant surroundings, although a fair amount of people was still plenty of room and quiet. Would recommend and will definitely book again on next trip.
First time for friends who I treated and they will book also when on holiday soon.
Herr Pop 15 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Executive lounge I was disappointed with the food, not a lot of choice
Mrs Daniel 23 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Executive lounge Everything went very smoothly, staff very friendly. Would definitely book again.
Mr Gould 26 Jun, 2018out of 5
- Executive lounge We enjoy using the lounge at Exeter - the staff are excellent friendly and accommodating. The refreshments on offer are adequate and plentiful albeit cold. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing.
Mr Vowles 22 Apr, 2018out of 5
- Executive lounge Wonderful start to our holiday, everything as described. Thank you
Mrs Hitchen 16 Dec, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge Excellent value for money- the staff were very professional and helpful
Mr Vowles 30 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge Staff very helpful and welcoming ,explaining what was on offer. A wide selection of food and drinks. Quiet surroundings. She's about gluten free options for a friend was advised that there would be no problem so will use again win friend travelling in Jan 18. Thank you to all .
Mr James 07 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge Everything was fine, studio at hotel was excellent. Flight ok although out was an hour late starting but did recover somewhat. Back queuing at Larnaca airport was horrendous but Thomson staff were very quick and polite with booking in which made it bearable. Did not use rep at resort although she was available but we had been to Protarus 3 times before and hotel once before so did not really need her. All in all a great holiday with no real problems.
Mr Sarahs 02 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge Quiet, peaceful escape but no hot food, very limited fare. The least offered amongst many lounges I have visited.
Mrs Poynter 20 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge very nice and relaxing
Miss Cairney 09 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge Think food should have samwaches as included for more choice as if you didn't like cheese and crackers really limited
Mr Callaghan 23 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge Great way to start our holiday, lovely and relaxing, staff were friendly and helpful
Mrs Hone 23 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge First class very pleasent and helpful staff
Mrs Bennett 15 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge All facilities were as described, had a very friendly welcome and was a nice area to relax before the flight.
Mr Edworthy 23 Jun, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge All went very smooth. Voucher download easy. No problems
Mrs Crosswell 23 May, 2017out of 5
- Executive lounge Yes extremely helpful , very smoothly
Mr Newman 31 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Executive lounge Facilities were ok, wasn't much in the way of food and seemed understaffed as when we left to look around the duty free and then came back we were waiting around 10 mins to be let in
Mr Thomas 19 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Executive lounge Lady in the Exeter Lounge was lovely and nothing was too much trouble, she was very welcoming. We always use the airport lounges as it is such a relaxed atmosphere away from the chaotic departure halls.
Mr Luke 14 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Executive lounge Good food and drink choice. Very quiet and comfortable lounge
Mrs Marsh 31 Jul, 2016out of 5
- Executive lounge the staff all very helpful and friendly. when we were told cold snacks were available we were hoping for sandwiches rather than just peanuts, fruit, crackers and cheese!!
Mr Farrant 04 Jul, 2016out of 5
- Executive lounge The lounge was excellent ,first time I've done a executive lounge will be doing it ever time from now on ,very relaxing ,food and drink very good ,staff excellent ,brilliant start to a holiday.
Mrs Bray 21 May, 2016out of 5
- Executive lounge Facilities were comfortable and clean. Packet food was in good supply but fresh food was sparce.
Mrs Savage 18 May, 2016out of 5