- 82% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 1782 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge Staff were very helpful, but the reduced menu was beyond terrible for the money we paid. Gluten free option was virtually non existent and none of this was made clear before we arrived or purchased that this would be the case. Will not be using again!
Mrs Dalziel 23 Nov, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge 10 out 10 all went very well
Mr Oneill 18 Nov, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge This has to be one of the worst holiday disappointments. I booked for four people (all four were in my bubble - my partner, sister and brother in law ) and we were made to sit 4 metres apart! We had to have another couple between us or a two metre empty table between us.
The food was dreadful. We had a cooked English traditional breakfast that well below standard which we couldn’t eat.
I had booked the pre flight lounge as relaxation prior to the start of our holiday together . We left feeling frustrated and very disappointed.
Ms Bacon 17 Nov, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Awful experience in Aspire Lounge. Understand rules/regulations re Covid, but no excuse for poor quality food and service, prosecco isn't included which wasn't mentioned anywhere in booking and wine was like vinegar - not a patch on No. 1 Lounge. Considering this costs £25 per person, waste of money. Complained but Holiday Extras refuse to refund as they said that food was available and served, even though it wasn't eaten.
Mrs Rhodes 04 Nov, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything went smoothly
Mr Thompsell 26 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Was welcomed by lovely young lady showed to table all our needs were waited on and always smiling must say best mushroom soup and staff beautiful was lovely start to our hoilday
Miss Guilfoyle 25 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Meals wer limited choice of 2 both microwave wer disgusting on table before we had soup which was warm only told waitress said in case we get busy there was only 8 people plus my wife and I
Mr Shaw 14 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge I’ve already complained what awful services we received at Birmingham airport aspire lounge
Mrs Miles 14 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It was the most awful experience we have ever had and we walked out. Waste of money. I have complained to aspire and to Birmingham airport but they are not interested
Mrs Felix-Smith 09 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Great experience. Comfortable surroundings, good food and service and plenty of drinks. Great way to start your holiday. Highly recommended.
Mr Jagger 07 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Good choice of food and drink.Very friendly staff
Mrs Merrick 07 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Not worth the money
Mrs Bowles 04 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The front staff welcomed us . Showed us to our seats, after explaining how everything worked due to covid.
The potions were very small . Served on a tea plate hardly enough to fill a child .
Only 2 choices available.
Mr Steele 28 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Compared to the other lounge this o e was poor and not worth the money ! Choice of food very limited and had to pay extra for a glass of Prosecco !!! Atmosphere was quite depressing and staff manager was more interested in moving stuff around to comply with COVID which should have been a ruined when lounge first opened ! Won’t be wasting my money in here again .
Mrs Pardner 27 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge No choice food rubbish, drink quality rubish
Mrs Fitzsimmons 27 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very comfortable, plenty of seating.
Had a lovely cooked breakfast.
Staff were very helpful and friendly.
Mrs Wykeham%20martin 25 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge No the staff were rude, food I wouldn’t give to a dog. There were 7 passengers and nobody ate the food. You was only allowed 3 alcohol drinks per person. We were sat at opposite sides of the lounge although when booking we were told we would be by each other?
Mrs Stanley 22 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Rude staff reminding me I'm on my third drink now !! Food was disgusting, awful experience
Mr Davenport 20 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Due to the pandemic this year witch has been hard on everyone. You need to state that if what you are booking might not be the same as you have booked before. One meal in the lounge and one drink we nearly paid £60 for the lounge I will be requesting a refund in full.
Mrs Kirkby 14 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The Lounge was closed and had been all summer!
Mrs Maria 05 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was fine
Mr Henderson 02 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We were a party of two adults and one child aged 10. We arrived at the lounge and asked the man on reception if we could sit by the window and were told no we couldn’t because of social distancing. However about 15 minutes later another family arrived and he sat them exactly where we had asked to sit. We did query this with him and he said he had to sit that family there because of covid!! I felt this was a load of nonsense it didn’t make sense. There was hardly anyone in the lounge and plenty of socially distanced seating. The choice of food was extremely limited and not of good quality. We paid £75 but had about £15 worth of food plus a warm beer. It was a really poor experience and I felt like I had wasted my money. What was meant to be an enjoyable experience turned out to be one where we felt like we’d been ripped off. We would have had a much better experience in the other part of the airport where there was a better atmosphere and we could have had something more substantial to eat before our flight. Very disappointed.
Mrs Foxhall 28 Aug, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge I think it was due to COVID 19 but the choice was terrible, I paid for my daughter, son-in-law and my 2 grandchildren children, absolutely nothing for them to eat. Very very disappointed, even the choice that was available wasn’t what we would eat. Had cheese and dry biscuit.????
Mrs Herring 25 Aug, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Facilities were very good although limited due to Corona virus. Food available was excellent and seating was very comfortable. Staff were very helpful and the lounge opened early which was beneficial as we had an early flight.
Mr Carrier 24 Aug, 2020out of 5