- 78% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 2108 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge Overbooked food not being replenished
Mr Prior 10 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We arrived at the lounge, the bar was being "restocked" so we went to take a seat, we went back 15 minutes later still being "restocked" again 10 minutes later, the same. Went back for a 3rd time. Asked what they have, person couldn't tell me just told me to look... I couldn't see everything. All the tables where dirty, we had to move dirty plates and glasses to sit down. The first table we sat at the plugs didn't work so we had to move. So another table we had to clear. There was food all over the floor by the food bar. The food choices were all empty and filled up when we had to leave for our flight... I paid £95 for a few drinks in a dirty lounge. No food. It's a good job we ate before we got to the airport and were not relying on the food in the lounge. I would have complained when I came home but could not find anywhere on the site to make a complaint or a contact. Waste of money and a bit of a rubbish start to our holiday. I have been in before and thoroughly enjoyed it, but after this time I won't be returning or wasting my money. A refund would be nice but again no way of getting in touch .
Miss Michael 09 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge the staff was so welcomeing and will to help
Mrs Delaney 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very dissatisfied, booked from 06.00 flight 09.25. Got to aspire lounge at 08.05 was picked up @ 08.55 (as assistance traveler) food dried up and inedible. More than £52 paid. Never had a problem before but will definitely think twice this October holiday!
Mrs Wallace 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Terrible, it's changed from the last time I went couldn't help yourself to beers and a pathetic makeshift bar was in place with poor service and limited choices
Mr Plummer 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything ran absolutely perfect
Mr Wilkes 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Absolute garbage! No air con. No glasses for drinks. No food for children. Empty food not restored. Staff staring into space!
Mr Ashley 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Unfortunately I only had about half an hour in there (had booked it so I could work before boarding) as took so long to get through security. Arrived well early but check-in didn’t open until 2 hours before so getting their early didn’t matter.
Unfortunately it was also on the hottest day of the year so far and there was no air con and I just melted in there. So didn’t get to make full use of things. Was rammed to get work done so no time to then eat much and work.
Ms Woodward 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It was awful, we have made a complaint and a request for our money back,it was 38 degrees and there was no air conditioning so it was like walking into a sauna. The food available was awful,there was soup and chilli con carne available which is definitely not suitable for children.we walked in and walked straight back out and have now been told it will take 30 days for our request of a refund to even be looked at.
Mrs Mcnutt 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Facilities not available to us we were not told of an alternative aspire we could use until half an hour after waiting then when we went they refused entry even though we had our booking confirmation with us because their computer had gone down . There was no reason. Not to have allowed us in as plenty of seating . A completely anti customer service and will never ever use then or recommend
Mr Fryer 02 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was good. Straight in when arrived at the lounge. Plenty to eat. Staff polite
Mrs Durrant 02 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We were refused entry at Birmingham airport in the afternoon of the 17th July, because a lounge window was broken. We were told there might be a twenty minute wait. After half an hour we asked of there was another option. We were then told there was in fact another lounge and were directed to it. When we arrived we were once again refused entry, this time because a computer had crashed and we couldn’t be booked in, despite having copies of all the on line documentation confirming our booking. We asked to see the manager but he was unavailable, and we were advised that security would be called if we did not leave. We asked for the return of the fee we had paid in order to purchase refreshments from elsewhere, but this too was refused. We were to we would receive a refund, this has yet to happen
Mr Fryer 01 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge First time we have booked an airport lounge. Would definitely do it again. Really took the stress out of the airport. For the price we paid the selection of food and drinks was good. It was a great start to the holiday, rather than the usual stress of the airport. Was definitely worth the money and will do every time we travel now
Mr Mccutcheon 31 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The welcome on arrival was friendly, but plates and cups were slowly cleared and a lack of selection of drinks. Great selection of food! My son loved the pancake machine. No reading materials available, didn’t really feel value for money.
Miss Mcandrew 31 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Used for airport parking and lounge, no issues got 10% off lounge having booked parking, good app has all bookings listed , just showed bar code to gain entry to both, will use again for sure
Mr Bartlett 30 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge I booked my parking through valet parking at Birmingham Airport then when I rang to collect my car, after baggage collection they told me they had no record and accused me of lying. Appalling behaviour.......you need to be careful who you commission services with.
Care in Hurghada though was excellent from premier fast track at airport to private transfer. Let down with English side!!
Mr Crosby 30 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It was awful I want a refund
Mr Galvin 29 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was perfect. We couldn’t have asked for it to have been any better
Mr May 28 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very friendly and helpful staff the only complaint there were no eggs for breakfast !
Mrs Williams 23 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Welcomed and shown straight to a table.
Food was a little limited as it was extremely busy
The drinks where Great!
Would go again into lounge as cool and relaxing
Mrs Bint 23 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very disappointed no red wine limited choice of drinks and food certainly not worth the money
Ms Adams 21 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Lounge was booked well in advance and confirmed by Holiday Extras. We arrived at the lounge showed our booking reference, the lounge had no record of the booking and rejected our entry. We contacted Holiday Extras chat and phone line, they could do nothing other than offer us a refund. Even thought the issue was not our fault we were told our refund would take up to 30 days, it is now 21 days no refund so far. Disgusting!!!
Mr Briggs 18 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Invalid Smarty code in content. Please correct and try again.
Mrs Green 17 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Awaiting refund as did not use facility due to delayed flight.
Mr Claridge 17 Jul, 2022out of 5