Zadar Airport Transfers
Book your Zadar Airport transfer with us, starting from under £10.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We compare loads of transfer providers to bring the very best low prices and a huge choice of vehicles., dropping off in popular resorts in Zadar and across Croatia.
If you're looking for culture, beautiful scenery and a laid back vibe, Zadar is calling your name. Use Holiday Extras to compare prices on Zadar Airport transfers to the city centre and other popular resorts in Croatia, including Zadar ferry port, Novalja, Tisno and Sibenik.
This beautiful city sits on Croatia's Dalmatian coast, so stunning ocean views are a guarantee, but if you get bored of gazing out to sea (as if!), Zadar offers a huge range of activities and excitement. When you book your Zadar airport transfer with Holiday Extras, you can start enjoying your holiday as soon as you leave the airport, because we take care of everything for you.
Whether you're flying solo or on a big family getaway, we have an unparalleled range of private transfer vehicles, such as cars, minibuses and luxury options, all of which drop you off at the door of your hotel.
Compare Cheap Zadar Airport transfers.
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Zadar Port||15 minutes||£7.26 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Zadar city centre||25 minutes||£6.57 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Sibenik||1 hour||£14.07 (Executive transfer for 7 people)|
|Tisno||1 hour||£16.54 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
|Novalja||1 hour 30 minutes||£12.83 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Biograd||45 minutes||£14.52 (Private car for 3 people)|
If you love Zadar, take a look at our other Croatia Airport Transfers here.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer.
When you use our fast and secure booking agent (located at the top of the page), you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure that you print it and keep a copy of this in a safe place (maybe a document file or folder with your other holiday details, not your sock drawer) because you will need it when you arrive at the airport.
Arriving at Zadar Airport
- After landing in Zadar, make your way to the arrival's hall, where you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- Alternatively, you need to find the designated transfer desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say dovidjenja to Croatia, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to help everything run like clockwork.
A Little Bit About Zadar
Zadar is an up and coming cultural hotspot and nowhere is this more evident than on the sea-front in the charming Old Town, which is home to some of Zadar's most popular attractions. The Sea Organ and the Greeting to the Sun are two art installations by local artist Nikola Bašic, which use the power of nature to put on incredible visual and musical performances. The attractions are the pride of the city, and must-visits when in Zadar.
If you're heading to one of the beautiful resorts beyond Zadar, to the stunning natural scenery of Novalja perhaps, then taxi or minibus transfers are a comfortable and convenient option. You can be in Biograd, admiring the coastal splendour in as little as 40 minutes, and you'll be dropped off right at the door of your accommodation.
A choice of private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from Zadar airport, take a look at our options below.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to Zadar city centre in under half an hour, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 4 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- A private minibus seating up to 8 people is a great bargain for large groups, and means that everyone arrives at your resort together.
- We also have a variety of private executive vehicles for a super stylish transfer, seating up to 9 people.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our airport transfer vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful on a Croatian summer's day! All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000s of options for Zadar Airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those balmy Greek days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice, you can get in touch with us here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Zadar Airport (ZAD) and dropping off in central Zadar, Croatia via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top