Sardinia Airport Transfers
Book your Sardinia Airport transfers from just £8.64 with FREE cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
With almost 2000km of coastline, endless sandy beaches and a lush mountainous interior, island getaways don't come much more luxurious than Sardinia. With our Sardinia Airport transfers from Olbia, you can skip the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the terminal. Instead, your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, ready to whisk you off to the door of your accommodation.
For a taste of what else this amazing country has to offer, have a look at our Italy Airport Transfers page.
Compare Sardinia Airport Transfer Prices from only £8.64
|Sardinia Airport Transfers|
|Drop off destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Olbia||35 minutes||£17.50 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Olbia||25 minutes||£10.27 (Private car for 3)|
|Baja Sardinia||1 hour||£18.17 (Minibus for 6)|
|Cannigione||1 hour||£17.59 (Minibus for 6)|
|Palau||1 hour 30 minutes||£18.29 (Minibus for 6)|
|La Caletta||50 minutes||£33.24 (Private car for 3)|
Prices calculated for one passenger travelling one way on a vehicle at full capacity. Prices correct at time of writing, may be subject to change according to supplier availability.
A Choice of Sardinia Airport Transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Olbia Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
Shared Shuttle Transfers
Our cheapest Sardinia Airport transfer to your resort is normally our shared shuttle transfers. You will be travelling with other holiday makers, and the transfer may make some stops before you reach your accommodation. Depending on where you are staying, though, you could be the first stop!
Speedy Shuttle Transfers
Another budget-friendly transfer option is a speedy shuttle from Olbia Airport. They work the same as our standard shared shuttles, but with fewer stops along the way. You'll save a good few minutes on your journey time so you can get your holiday started even sooner.
Private transfers are often quicker than shared shuttle transfers (there's no waiting for other travellers to be dropped off or for everyone to arrive to board the bus) and drive you straight to your hotel door for a super hassle-free experience. This option is perfect for families or small groups that don't want to use shared transport.
Private Executive Transfers
For an extra special experience, why not check out our luxury Sardinia Airport transfers? You are on holiday after all! With premium brand vehicles, such as BMWs and Mercedes, your private journey to your destination will be ultra smooth and relaxing, setting the tone for the rest of your time in Sardinia.
Wheelchair Adapted Transfer
Wheelchair adapted transfers are available for those with additional requirements and offer door to door service to your accommodation. Everything is paid for in advance, so on the day you won't have to worry about a thing and can simply focus on enjoying your trip.
If there's a big group of you, a private minibus will be just what you're after. Booking a minibus means you and your group can travel together in one vehicle, so you won't run the risk of getting seperated or arriving all at different times.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How do Sardinia Airport transfers work?What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Sardinia Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you have made. We take care of the leg work, so all you have to worry about is how many bathing suits to pack.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation, which is super important, so make sure you keep a copy somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- When you land in Olbia, and wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, head through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone holding a board with your name on it. This is your driver, and they will whisk you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so give it a read.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to help you when you land.
What do I do when it's time to come home?
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say addio to Sardinia, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
While babies and children are welcome on our transfers, if they use any equipment such as booster seats, please remember to bring your own with you as these are not currently provided.Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for . From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those warm continental summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
An Introduction to Sardinia
In many ways, Sardinia is a typical Italian holiday destination. It has the fine weather, the beautiful architecture and the mouth-watering food that you will find on the mainland, but also something special that makes the island unique.
The main draw for many visitors to Sardinia is the glorious beaches. With nearly 2000km of coastline, all of which is bordered by stretches of white sand, Sardinia is a haven for sunbathers. The most famous beach destination is Costa Smeralda. This exclusive resort is a favourite the rich and powerful, and the emerald green waters are the home of many amazing yachts. Even if you can't quite stretch to a private boat holiday, Costa Smeralda is a fantastic destination for a taste of the highlife.
Sardinia is not all about the beach, though. The rugged interior has many fascinating things to see and do, including enough archeological sites to keep even Indiana Jones busy. The most well known of these is the Tombe dei Giganti, or Giant's Tombs, a collection of megalithic structures dating back to the Bronze Age. The relics and structures of Sardinia really do warrant the description "ancient".
If you need any help....
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Sardinia transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Sardinia Olbia Airport (SOM) and dropping off in the centre of Olbia via private taxi for 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top