Loading, please wait...
Pula Airport Transfers
Book your Pula Airport transfers from only £14.67 per person, with FREE cancellations*.
Beautiful Pula is a must-visit for fans of history, architecture and laid back city breaks, and we can get you there in just 20 minutes. Check out our Pula Airport transfers to the city centre and other popular destinations in the region including Rovinj, Porec, Umag and Novalja and let us take care of the hard work out of organising airport transfers for you.
If you love Pula, take a look at our other Croatia Airport Transfers here.
Transfers from Pula Airport
|Drop off location||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Pula city centre||20 mins||£14.67 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Rovinj||40 mins||£29.34 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Porec||50 mins||£44.78 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Umag||1 hour||£63.31 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Novalja||4 hours||£106.83 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis for vehicles hired at full capacity.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Pula airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Excellent choice. You can now sit back and feel smug at the great decision you've made because we take care of the hard work for you.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you print a copy to keep hold of. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming of Croatia.
- Once you've landed in Pula, wrestle your bags off the luggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say Dovi?enja to Pula, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A Short Guide to Pula
When you first arrive in Pula, you'd be forgiven for thinking you've ended up in the wrong country. At first glance, the city seems far more Italian than Croatian, with a grand amphitheatre dominating the skyline and a distinctly Mediterranean flavour, owing to the city changing hands between Romans, Venetians and Croatians several times over the centuries. This has led to a mixture of styles and influences across the city, from the architecture to the cuisine. The amphitheatre, locally known as the Pula Arena, is, in fact, the most complete in the world and still hosts events year-round. For invoking serious holiday envy from your friends and family, catching a concert or show in the arena is a must and if you happen to be in Pula during the summer months, mock gladiator fights are staged as part of the annual historical festival.
Beyond The City
We also offer transfers a little further afield. If like a more sedate break and are heading to some of the gorgeous Istrian fishing towns, such as Rovinj or Porec we can get you there in under an hour from Pula Airport.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Pula Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around charming cobbled streets as you search for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups.
- If you've got a few more people, perhaps for a stag party or just a big group weekend away, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those warm Croatian summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls and online chats. Get in touch with us here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Pula Airport (PUY) and dropping off in Pula city centre via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top