Pisa Airport Transfers to Florence
Book your Pisa Airport transfers to Florence from only £29.76 per person, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Florence is a jewel in Italy's crown, a renaissance delight and an art lover's paradise. So whether you're rubbing shoulders with David or gazing upon the Birth of Venus, book your Pisa Airport transfers to Florence with Holiday Extras and we will take you to the heart of the city in as little as one hour.
With a fantastic choice of top rated private transfers from Pisa Airport, including airport taxis, minibuses and luxury options at low prices, you can be sure that there'll be a transfer to suit you, however you like to travel. We compare 100s of providers to bring you the best deals around, and pre booking means that you guarantee the prices you see online.
Compare Pisa Airport Transfers to Florence from £29.76
|Transfers from Pisa Airport to Florence|
|Transfer Type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Taxi for 3 people||1 hour 20 mins||£54.10|
|Minibus for 6 people||1 hour 20 minutes||£29.76|
|Luxury car for 3 people||1 hour||£66.27|
Pisa to Florence Airport Transfers FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Pisa Airport transfer to Florence with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug at the great decision you've made, because we take care of the hard work for you.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you keep hold of a copy. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming of Tuscany.
- Once you've landed in Pisa, grab your cases from baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.What happens when it's time to come home?
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say addio to Florence, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for . From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers from Pisa Airport to Florence. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not supplied.
A Mini Guide to Florence
Florence hardly needs any introduction. This Renaissance city is home to so many cultural treasures that to list them all here would take up more space than there is on the page, so we'll simply say that art lovers may never want to leave!
If art isn't your thing, then Florence still has plenty to offer. In fact, just to walk around the city streets is like visiting an open air museum. Make sure to look up every once in a while, as the stunning architectural details on the buildings appears to reach right up to the sky. Even better, pay a visit to the magnificent Duomo cathedral in the central piazza and brave the 463 steps to the top to get the most awe inspiring view over the roof-tops. After all that exercise, indulge in some traditional Italian gelato from one of the many ice cream shops dotted around the city.
Day Trips From Florence
Even though it is possible to fill weeks exploring all of Florence's delights, stepping out of the city to explore some of Tuscany is a must do when in the area. With several delightful hill towns within easy reach of the city an excursion into the rolling Tuscan hills is an experience you will never forget. 13th century San Gimignano is an awesome sight as it rises out of the landscape and it is easy to lose yourself for hours in the old cobbled streets and squares. Or take a trip to Siena, with it's beautiful red buildings. If you're lucky enough to visit in July or August, you may see the city gearing up for the Palio, when the streets of the city are turned into a race track for an annual horse race. The atmosphere in the city turns electric, with colourful silk flags adorning every window and doorway, as the locals all turn out to support their district's rider. To see this normally sleepy city come alive is an unforgettable experience.
Or head back to Pisa, easily reachable for a day trip from Florence, to wonder at it's famous leaning tower and cathedral, which appear to be sinking into the earth.
We offer a range of excursions in Florence and Tuscany. Have a look at our page here .
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Pisa Airport to Florence. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
If you need any help....
If you have any questions or queries about your Pisa Airport transfers, give our friendly UK based team a shout.. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Pisa Galilei Airport (PSA) and dropping off in Florence via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top