Oslo Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Oslo Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £13.96 and FREE cancellations*
Framed by a backdrop of stunning mountains, Oslo is a city that not only embraces the future but also honours its rich cultural past. Our transfers from Oslo Airport get you into the heart of this beautiful destination in just 1 hour, with a wide variety of private vehicles to choose from, all of which drop you off at the door of your accommodation. Popular locations include the city centre, Sorenga and Ekberg, and we also offer transfers to places across Norway, so wherever you're going, we've got you covered.
We compare loads of providers to bring you the best deals for your Oslo Airport transfers, and we are super proud of our product. All the providers we recommend come tried, tested and highly rated, with vehicles in top condition, so you can rest assured that your transfer will go off without a hitch.
Reliable Transfers from Oslo Airport from £13.96
|Oslo Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Time||Price per person|
|Oslo City Centre||1 hour||£36.31 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Oslo City Centre||1 hour||£13.96 (Private minibus for 16 people)|
|Sorenga||1 hour||£21.95 (Private luxury minivan for 7 people)|
|Ekberg||1 hour||£37.55 (Luxury private car for 3 people)|
Oslo city itself is a gateway to the numerous sights and sounds for those who want to venture out of the city boundaries. The neighbouring islands are just a short boat trip away, and the ski scene brings visitors in the millions every year, chomping at the bit to tear up the bountiful slopes that surround the city. The city itself, much like its Danish neighbour, is almost completely run on renewable energy, and the 'green' message is an ever-present wherever you look.
The city and its surrounding areas are packed with things to see during the day, but when night falls, the city comes to life in a whole new way. The music scene is absolutely thriving, with DJ sets running throughout the city in all directions. There's also a heaving rock and indie music scene if you enjoy something a little more alternative.
The culinary scene in Oslo, and in fact all of Norway, is certainly on the rise. The cuisine was never something that was at the forefront of the decision process when considering Norway, but in recent years, this has changed drastically. Where once there were minimal options, now stands everything from street vendors to multiple Michelin-starred restaurants. Not only will you be able to sample high-quality fusion cuisine with influences from all over the world, but you'll also be spoilt for choice with nordic delights.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Oslo. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Pre-booking your airport transfer gives you the peace of mind that your transfer from Oslo Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land. If you want to explore more of gorgeous Norway, take a look at our Norway airport transfers page.
Oslo Airport Transfers FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Take a look at our airport transfers in Oslo, and choose your favourite using our fast and secure booking engine.
- Check your inbox, as you will get an email confirmation with all your transfer details on it.
- Keep it somewhere safe, as you may be asked to show it to your driver when you arrive at the airport.
- Sit back, relax and dream of Norway.
- No, really, it's that simple.
- When you touch down in Oslo, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- You will find your driver either in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk. Specific details will be on your confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say farewell to Norway, we ensure that your return to the airport is straightforward.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you at the time and location listed.
- Essentially, it's a reverse process to your outward transfer. Your driver will pick you up outside your accommodation (or somewhere nearby as agreed with you) and whisk you back to Oslo Airport, dropping you off outside the departure terminal.
Delays are part and parcel of travel, so we have a cunning plan just in case it's your plane that gets held up. Call the number on your confirmation as soon as you can and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting when you land.Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Oslo airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 54 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For small groups, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 3 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 16 travellers, they can work out very reasonable when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- If a touch of luxury is in order, take a look at our executive and luxury transfers, which use stylish models to give your transfer a special touch.
- For big groups, we have private coaches available, which are so much easier than trying to organise everyone on public transport.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for upfront, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Need any help?
Got any questions about your Oslo Airport transfer? Get in touch with us here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Oslo Airport (OSL) and dropping off in Oslo city centre in a private minivan shared between 7 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top