Marseille Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Marseille Airport transfers, with prices starting from £59.91 and FREE cancellations*
Once dubbed the poor relation to the likes of Cannes or Nice, Marseille wasn't the first place you might have considered as a holiday destination. But, all that has changed for France's second largest city. It has bid au revoir to its grimy industrial past and bienvenue to smart hotels, trendy galleries and a host of très chic restaurants . It's also the gateway to the famous Côte d'Azur - a stunning stretch of coastline with sun-kissed beaches and the sparkling blue waters of the Mediterranean. Whether you're planning a city break to Marseille itself or a holiday to one of the coastal resorts, be sure to pre-book your transfer from Marseille Airport (MRS) with Holiday Extras.
We work only with a base of trusted suppliers so we can regularly check prices to bring you cheap deals for Marseille City airport transfers, as well as a host of other France airport transfers, meaning we've done all the hard work so you don't have to.
Compare prices for Marseille Airport transfers to Côte d'Azur resorts
|Drop off location||Estimated time/transfer type||Price|
|Marseille Vieux Port||24 minutes (private transfer)||£59.91|
|Marseille City||27 minutes (private transfer)||£59.91|
|Plages du Prado||100 minutes (private transfer)||£75.90|
|Cassis||50 minutes (private transfer)||£106.09|
|Calanque de Sormion||56 minutes (private transfer)||£129.01|
Although traditionally more an arrival point for holidays in the wider Côte d'Azur, Marseille has become a worthy destination in its own right. One of its biggest landmarks is the Notre Dame de la Garde basilica from which you can enjoy panoramic views across the city and the sea. For a real taste of Marseille history, a visit to the Old Panier district of the old town is a must. Here you can meander down narrow streets, among brightly coloured buildings, enjoy a drink in a pavement cafe and shop for souvenirs crafted by local artisans. Marseille even boasts its own sandy beach - La Plage Escale Boreley where you can enjoy water sports or sample local cuisine in one of the seafront restaurants.
Less than an hour's transfer from Marseille Airport (MRS) and you will find yourself in a beach lover's paradise. Le Parc National des Calanques offers some of the most picturesque and pristine beaches along this stretch of coastline. There are numerous sheltered inlets with secluded coves and sparkling turquoise waters for you to enjoy. Small fishing ports nestle along the coast, including the picturesque town of Cassis, home to another fine sandy beach. The only dilemma you will face if you visit this region is which beautiful beach to put your towel down on first!
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Marseille Airport transfer?
- We have experience of the travel industry.
- We search and compare 1000s of transfer options.
- Our UK-based contact centre has a helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- We're an award-winning, trusted provider
Transfer options for everyone
Holiday Extras has a wide range of Marseille airport transfers. Whether you prefer a seat on a shared bus, or your own private transfer, we will have something to suit all budgets. With all our Marseille city transfers you can take 1 suitcase, plus an item of hand luggage per passenger, so you won't have to worry about travelling light. We always recommend you pre-book your airport transfer in advance to secure the best deals.
Pre-book your airport transfer to get the best deals.
- Our most budget-friendly options are our shared shuttles, which are ideal if you're staying in a popular hotel or resort. If you're travelling in a large group of family or friends, then why not check out our private minibuses which will take you to the door of your accommodation.
- When it comes to travelling with family or children, then private transfers are always a good bet. As well as ample space for luggage, they will also take you right to the door of your hotel or gîte, meaning you won't have to worry about the kids getting bored while other passengers are being dropped off.
- We also have options for fully accessible vehicles that can take wheelchair passengers if required.
More information on all our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Marseille Airport (MRS) Transfers - FAQS
I've just booked my airport transfer for Marseille. What are the next steps?
- When you book your Marseille Airport transfer through our efficient and secure booking agent, we'll send you an email confirmation and e-ticket.
- Once your plane has landed in Marseille and you've collected any luggage, your transfer will then be waiting for you.
- If you've gone for a shared shuttle, then a rep will be there to meet you and take you to the coach, along with your fellow passengers.
- If you've booked a private transfer, then your driver will be there to meet you in Arrivals and will have a sign with your name on. They will then take you directly to your accommodation.
- Your e-ticket will contain full details of your transfer option.
My flight is delayed! What should I do?
First of all, try not to worry. Your e-ticket will contain a contact telephone number for your transfer provider for just this sort of scenario. Give them a call and explain your situation and they can make alternative arrangements to collect you when your flight eventually lands. You won't be left stranded at Marseille Airport.
Far be it from us to wish your holiday away, but here are some handy hints for your return journey.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your rep will be able to answer any questions you may have.
- Your e-ticket should contain all the information you may need, but if in doubt, your transfer rep will be happy to assist.
- It's a good idea to be ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time.
On hand to help
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Marseille transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Marseille Airport (MRS) and dropping off at Marseille Vieux Port via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top