Loading, please wait...
Marco Polo Airport Transfers to Venice
Book your Marco Polo Airport transfers from only £16.89, with FREE cancellations*.
Beautiful, mysterious Venice claims a rightful place at the top of many travellers' wish lists. Our transfers from Marco Polo Airport to areas around Venice will take you to the door of your accommodation in as little as 20 minutes, in popular locations such as Rialto, San Marco, Piazzale Roma and Venice Port.
Transfers from San Marco Airport to Venice
|Drop off location||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Piazzale Roma||30 minutes||£16.89 (private minibus for 6 people)|
|Piazzale Roma||30 minutes||£26.66 (private car for 3 people)|
|Rialto||45 minutes||£84.91 (private car and water taxi for 4 people)|
|San Marco||45 minutes||£84.91 (private car and water taxi for 4 people)|
|Venice Port||20 minutes||£27.79 (private car for 3 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Marco Polo airport transfer using our fast and secure booking engine. Hooray! Now all you have to do is sit back, relax and start planning your Venetian adventure. You will receive an email confirmation, which is super important and you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you print a copy to keep hold of.
- After you've touched down in Venice, reunite yourself with your bags and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Look out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, individual details depend on your provider, full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your flight is delayed, it's not a problem. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. Your driver will be informed and arrangements made. Job done.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say addio to Venice, your return to Marco Polo airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Other Airport Transfers in Venice and ItalyIf you want more information about our Venice Airport transfers, take a look at our page here, or if you're heading further afield in Italy, have a look at our country page.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of transfers from Marco Polo Airport to the city centre. Transfers will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but Venice can be a bit tricky to navigate with all that water, so you may be dropped off and picked up at an agreed location nearby.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- If you've got a few more people, perhaps for a stag party or just a big group weekend away, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- Venice's unique selling point is the fact that it is floating in a lagoon, with canals instead of roads. This requires a special type of transfer, so we have the option of water taxis for an unforgettable start to to your Venetian holiday.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those warm Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
We have a fantastic UK based team on hand to help with all your Marco Polo Airport transfer questions. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Marco Polo Airport (VCE) and dropping off in Piazzale Roma via a private minibus for 6 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top