Ghent Airport Transfers
With prices starting under£15.00, a great chocie of private transfers and big savings to be had, now is a great time to book your Ghent airport transfers with Holiday Extras.
When it comes to Belgian city breaks, Brussels and Bruges have always hogged the limelight, but trendy Ghent is stepping out of the shadow of those popular, touristic destinations. Mixing the charm of Bruges with the lively vibe of Brussels, Ghent fuses the best of both cities and is emerging as a hot European destination. With Holiday Extras' Ghent transfers from Brussels Airport, you can be in the heart of the city in just 40 minutes.
Compare Brussels Airport transfers to Ghent from £12.16
|Brussels Airport Transfers to Ghent Centre|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 3 people||40 minutes||£29.45|
|Executive car for 3 people||40 minutes||£38.21|
|Minibus for 8 people||40 minutes||£12.16|
|Executive MPV for 6 people||40 minutes||£22.54|
Note: Prices calculated based on one passenger travelling one way from Brussels Airport to Ghent. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
We also have a brilliant range of airport transfers throughout Europe and worldwide. Some of our best deals can be found in:
Why Pre-Book Your Ghent Airport Transfers?
With myriad taxis vying for your business at Brussels Airport, why should you pre-book your transfers to Ghent? Well, that depends. Do you like saving yourself money, time and hassle? If so, booking in advance is a pretty smart idea.
Finding your perfect Ghent transfers takes moments. Simply enter your travel details into our fast and secure booking engine and you'll be shown all the available options.
When you arrive in Brussels, you save yourself heaps of time by not waiting around in the inevitable taxi rank queues. Instead, meet your driver, hop aboard your transfer and off you go.
Holidays are an expensive business. Besides, you'll be wanting to save as much money as you can for those sweet, sweet Belgian waffles, so guaranteeing yourself great deals on your transfers is surely a no-brainer? Not only will you find fantastic prices using our booking engine, but you'll also pay for everything upfront. This means that there are no hidden costs when you reach your hotel and no haggling taxi prices.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
When you book your Ghent transfers, you'll get an email drop into your inbox. This has loads of helpful information on it, so print it off and remember to take it with you when you travel.
At the Airport
- When you touch down in Brussels, follow the instructions on your confirmation to find your driver.
- You'll go straight to your awaiting transfer. That's it. All that's left to do is sit back, relax and feel just a little smug about the excellent decision you made when you pre-booked your transfer.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If you're held up en route to Belgium, don't panic! Give the number on your confirmation a call and let your provider know. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
Booking a return transfer makes the trip back to the airport completely hassle-free.
Your confirmation has all the details of your pickup time and place.
A choice of transfers
With Brussels Airport taxis, minibuses and executive transfers available for up to 8 people, there's an option for everyone. All of our transfers are driven by local, reliable drivers and in top condition, under 5 years old and with air conditioning. There is room for one suitcase per person.
- Great value? Check. Direct to your accommodation? Check. Super-convenient with no queues at the airport? Check. The ability to teleport you instantly to your hotel? Check. Okay, so that last one might be a lie, but our Brussels Airport taxis are still pretty speedy, with lots of fantastic reasons for families and couples to choose them.
- Want to feel like a VIP on your way to Ghent? Of course you do, who doesn't want that? Our executive transfers are a stylish start to your Belgian break.
- If there's a whole gang of you heading for Ghent, check out our minibuses. They are a great way of making sure everyone arrives together, without the bother of organising multiple taxis.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- - Trusted by leading travel agents after helping travellers with their holiday extras for .
- - Shared shuttles and private taxi transfers available worldwide
- - UK-based, friendly contact centre available here 7 days a week
- - Vehicles are all maintained to the highest standard, in top condition and with air conditioning as standard
- - Compare lots of great value transfers in moments with one click.
- - Sign up for exclusive discounts
- - Wifi included on many transfers (enter travel details for availability)
If you need any help...
Our brilliant help team is on standby for your questions and queries about your Ghent Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top