Airport Transfer Germany
Pre-book your airport transfer with prices starting from just £17.54 with FREE cancellations*
When walking through the streets of any German town or city, you'll immediately be hit by its rich history. Be it the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, or the Munich Beer hall, ensure you make the most out of your trip to this European powerhouse by pre-booking your airport transfer.
Germany is perhaps most famous for its gastronomic delights. You'll find no shortage of German sausage, pastries, chocolate and pretzels, as well as bottomless pints of fish quality (and strength!) German beer. Not only this though, Germany offers up everything from street vendors to Michelin-starred restaurants. Whatever your tastes, Germany has the food for you.
Transfers are available throughout all major locations and from all major airports through Germany, including Berlin, Munich (including ski resort transfers from Munich), Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Cologne.
Low Cost Germany Airport Transfers
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Germany. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Airport Transfer Germany Prices
|Pick up||Drop off||Price|
|Hamburg (Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel) Airport (HAM)||Hamburg City Centre||£17.54|
|Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL)||Berlin City Centre||£17.80|
|Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)||Cologne City Centre||£17.81|
|Frankfurt am Main Airport (FRA)||Frankfurt City Centre||£18.13|
|Stuttgart Airport (STR)||Stuttgart City Centre||£20.47|
|Dusseldorf Airport (DUS)||Dusseldorf City Centre||£20.62|
|Berlin Schonefeld Int'l Airport (SXF)||Berlin City Centre||£23.78|
|Munich Airport (MUC)||Munich City Centre||£42.97|
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Germany. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A selection of airport transfers in Germany
With our airport transfers, you can go from arrivals straight to your transfer without having to hail a cab! Choose from a shared shuttle bus, private car or private minibus.
- A private car transfer seats up to 3 passengers and holds 3 suitcases. Your driver will either meet you at arrivals or outside the airport; you'll be driven straight to the door of your accommodation.
- If you're travelling in a large group, a minibus seats up to 6-7 passengers with a suitcase each, and saves the need to travel in separate vehicles.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience of providing travel extras to our customers.
- Compare 100s of airport transfers offers in the same place.
- Call centre helpline available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are 5 years old or less, and come with air conditioning.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies across the world.
Need any help?
Get in touch with our dedicated transfers team here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Hamburg (Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel) Airport (HAM) and dropping off Hamburg in a minibus with 6 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top