Loading, please wait...
Dusseldorf Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Dusseldorf Airport (DUS) transfers with prices starting from just £21.60 with FREE cancellations*
One of the most important cities in Germany, Dusseldorf has blossomed from a quiet town and is now the capital of the North Rhine-Westphalia, and is also dubbed as Germany's fashion capital. Have your transfer waiting for you as soon as you land on the runway with our selection of Dusseldorf Airport Transfers.
Whether you're splashing the cash in the famous deluxe shopping street of Konigsallee and want to opt for a luxury transfer or are simply heading to the Old Town in a private transfer, there's something for everyone.
Where Dusseldorf was destroyed in WWII, there's few original buildings left; instead, the city nowadays is famed for its contemporary architecture. There's also a quirky Japanese quarter which is packed full with Japanese stores and restaurants if you're after a taste of Asia! Be sure to check out Burgplatz (Castle Square), the Rathaus and Altstadt (the old town nestled along the Rhine) to explore some amazing sights.
If you like Dusseldorf, check out our Germany Airport Transfers.
Low Cost Dusseldorf Airport (DUS) Transfers
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Dusseldorf, Germany. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Dusseldorf Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Dusseldorf City Centre||30 minutes||£21.60 (private minibus)|
|Districts 1-10||30 minutes||£21.60 (private minibus)|
|Altstadt (Old Town)||30 minutes||£32.26 (private transfer)|
|Neuss||40 minutes||£73.55 (private minibus)|
|Cologne||60 minutes||£39.62 (private minibus)|
Please note that prices are correct at the time of writing and are subject to change. Price is on a per person basis.
Do you offer a transfer from Dusseldorf Airport to Cologne?
Yes! Our Dusseldorf airport transfer will get you to the city centre of Cologne in just 1 hour, as it's only 60km (37.3 miles) away. If you're staying in Cologne, you may be interested in our Cologne Airport Transfers.
A choice of Dusseldorf transfers
As soon as you've landed in Dusseldorf, have your airport transfer waiting for you! There's no need to queue for a taxi, bus or train. Choose from economy private transfers, private minibuses, executive transfers, and executive minibus transfers.
- A private car (incl. executive) transfer seats up to 3 passengers with one suitcase each. You will be met at arrivals and will be driven straight to your accommodation.
- Travelling in a larger group? A private minibus (incl. executive) seats 7-8 passengers, with a suitcase each. There's no need to get different taxis to your destination!
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Dusseldorf Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've booked your Dusseldorf Airport Transfer, you'll get it emailed to you - make sure you've got a printed copy of this as the driver may need to see it.
- Private car and minibus transfer - you will find your driver at arrivals or at a transfer desk. More details are on your confirmation documents.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If you arrive later than planned at Dusseldorf, there's a contact number to ring on the back of your ticket. If delays are severe, please kindly note that drivers will only wait up to 45 minutes. An alternative transfer can be arranged for you in the meantime.
When it's time to come home
Making your way back to Dusseldorf Airport is easy-peasy.
- You'll find your confirmation documents will have all the return transfer information on them.
- Be ready for your transfer at least 15 minutes before it leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience of delivering our customers their travel extras.
- Compare hundreds of airport transfers deals all in one place.
- Contact centre helpline available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles come with air conditioning and are less than 5 years old.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies across the globe.
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based team dedicated to answering your Dusseldorf Airport transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Dusseldorf Airport (DUS) and dropping off at Dusseldorf city centre via a minibus with 7 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top