Cologne Airport Transfers
Book your Cologne airport transfer, with FREE cancellations*.
When you touch down at Cologne airport, you can transfer to the city in as little as 25 minutes, giving you more time to be blown away by the beauty of this 2000 year old city. Famous for its Gothic architecture, Cologne stands proud on the majestic Rhine river and boasts not just 1 but 12 stunning churches and a magnificent cathedral. For the foodies amongst you, Cologne is a treat. Be sure to try a local favourite, such as schnitzel or leberwurst for a true Germanic experience.
If you can't get enough of Cologne, take a look at our other Germany Airport Transfers here to see what else this awesome country has to offer.
Low cost Cologne airport transfers
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price|
|Cologne city||35 mins||£89.84|
|Bergish Gladbach||27 mins||£103.98|
We don't stop at Cologne. If you're flying in and then heading off to Bonn to see the birthplace of Beethoven, or soaking up the culture of Dusseldorf, Holiday Extras can get you there. We offer a selection of private transfers as far afield as Frankfurt, so you can sit back, relax and begin your holiday in style.
How Does It Work?
I've booked my airport transfer-what happens now?
- So you've booked your Cologne airport transfers using our fast and secure booking agent-hooray! You will receive an email confirmation with all the details of your transfer on it. If you do nothing else, be sure to keep hold of this. Save it somewhere easy to find or go old school and print it off, whichever you do, keep it safe, as you will need it when the time comes to take your trip.
- Once you have landed in Cologne airport and been reunited with your bags, make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Here, one of two things will happen. There will either be a designated desk for you to go to (detailed on your confirmation) or your driver will meet you with a named board.
- If in doubt, have a look on your confirmation. All the information that you need will be on there.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your trip gets off to a slightly rocky start and your plane is held up, don't panic. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They will then be able to let the driver know what's happening and make alternative arrangements for if needed. Problem solved.
When it's time to come home
So you're at the end of your holiday, you've enjoyed the finest German food and hospitality and the time has come to say auf wiedersehen to Cologne. Your return airport transfer is just a straight-forward as the outward journey.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- Try to be ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, it helps to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
The best private transfers for your holiday
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Cologne airport. Whether you're after a simple car or something a little more fancy, we will have an option which works for you. All of our transfers have space for one suitcase per person, so there's plenty of space for a bottle or two of the city's famous namesake souvenirs. Plus, they drop you off at the door of your accommodation-you can't get more convenient than that.
There are a lot of private transfers out there, so we've taken the hard work out of searching. One click on our booking engine will sift through 1000's of options.
- Our cheapest private transfer option is perfect for small groups and families. These cars have space for up to three people, are clean, comfortable and get you from a to b. Just remember, if you need a car seat, you will need to provide your own.
- If you're travelling as a party of up to seven, why not go for a minibus? When split between seven people, this can cost as little as &13.56. How's that for a bargain?
- If you prefer a touch of luxury, we have a range of executive private transfers, getting your holiday or business trip off to a flying start
- We also have a range of accessible vehicles for those with mobility difficulties.
- For 36 years, we've been doing the less exciting bits of booking a holiday; the insurance, car hire and airport hotels, to name just a few. In that time, we've gotten pretty good at it.
- With just one click, we compare 1000's of transfer options. In seconds.
- Anytime you need help, our call centre is there. All day, every day.
- We only use the best vehicles, which means that they're all under five years old and come with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls here if you need help with your airport transfer.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Cologne/Bonn airport (CGN) and dropping off in Cologne city centre, Bonn city centre and Dusseldorf city centre via shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top