Loading, please wait...
Faro Airport to Guia Transfers
Pre-book fantastic value transfers from Faro Airport to Guia with Holiday Extras. For only £7.03, you can choose from a great range of private transfers, plus free cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Looking for reliable, low-cost and hassle-free Algarve transfers? You're in the right place! Here at Holiday Extras, we specialise in finding great deals on Faro Airport taxis, minibuses and accessible vehicles. Some great reasons to book your Faro transfers with us include;
- A great choice of transfer vehicles, inlcuding Faro Airport taxis 🚕
- Free wifi included on many of our transfers
- Local, reliable and top-rated drivers ✓
- Round-the-clock UK-based help and support ☏
- Everything is paid for upfront, so there are no hidden costs when you arrive 💰
- Accessible vehicles available for travellers with mobility difficulties ♿
Faro Airport Transfers to Guia from £7.03
|Faro to Guia Airport Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Transfer Time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 4 people||45 minutes||£7.03|
|Minibus for 8 people||45 minutes||£3.99|
|Wheelchair adapted minivan for 4 people||40 minutes||£13.50|
Airport Transfers In The Algarve and Portugal
We offer great value airport transfers in locations all over the world, including;
What Happens When I Book An Airport Transfer?
Book your Faro Airport transfer to Guia in just a few simple steps;
- Fill out our booking engine using your travel details.
- Print off your email confirmation*.
- Once you've arrived in Faro, follow the instructions on your confirmation to find your driver.
- Hop aboard, and off you go!
*Your email confirmation contains loads of helpful information, including what to do in case your flight is delayed, how to find your driver and emergency contact numbers. You may also need to give it to your transfer driver, so make sure to take a copy with you.
Highlights of Guia
Guia is a popular resort just outside Albufeira and is the perfect base for exploring the wonders of the region. Guia itself is a small town but is jammed-packed with fun things for the whole family to enjoy. The town has gained fame as the home of Chicken Piri-Piri and fans of the spicy dish will find it on plenty of menus around Guia. You can shop until you drop in one of the Algarve's largest shopping centres, imaginatively named Algarve Shopping. Guia's most famous attraction is a firm family favourite; Zoomarine. A water park and zoo housing marine animals including dolphins and sea lions, this is a great place to bring the children to learn about these incredible creatures.
We offer a great choice of transfers from Faro Airport to Guia including;
- Faro Airport Taxi - fast, convenient and hassle-free, takes you directly to your hotel
- Minibus - a cheap and easy way for larger groups to go straight from the airport to their resort
- Wheelchair Adapted Minivan - specially adapted private minivans for travellers with mobility difficulties
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based team on hand to help with all your Faro Airport transfer questions. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of airport transfers.
- A friendly, personal phone helpline, free to contact and available 7 days a week.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top-rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles.