Pre-book your cheap Cyprus Airport transfers, with prices starting from £5.98 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Click, compare and save on your airport transfers in Cyprus with Holiday Extras. We compare 100s of options to bring you top value for money on a great range of shared and private transfers so there's plenty left in your holiday budget. Whether you're looking for a seat on a shared shuttle in Paphos or a private taxi transfer from Larnaca Airport, we will have an option for you. We can even offer private minibuses and coaches for larger parties.
With summer temperatures hitting the 30s and winter temperatures remaining at 23c, you'll want to head to the beach as soon as you land at Paphos or Larnaca. Plus, with miles of golden sandy beaches, sleepy villages, lively resorts and a wealth of history, Cyprus has masses of appeal for every type of holidaymaker. Our cheap transfers in Cyprus offer a wide range of drop off points across many of the island's popular resorts, including Ayia Napa, Paphos and Protaras, so no matter where you're going or how you holiday, we'll offer you the perfect way to get there.
Cheap Airport Transfers Cyprus from £5.98
|Cyprus Airport Transfers - Larnaca|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Larnaca Airport (LCA) to Larnaca Centre||20 minutes||£10.53 (Speedy shuttle bus)|
|Larnaca Airport (LCA) to Larnaca Centre||25 minutes||£5.98 (Private car for 4)|
|Larnaca Airport (LCA) to Larnaca Centre||25 minutes||£6.42 (Minibus for 6)|
|Larnaca Airport (LCA) to Protaras||80 minutes||£12.98 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Larnaca Airport (LCA) to Protaras||80 minutes||£13.64 (Private car for 4)|
|Larnaca Airport (LCA) to Protaras||80 minutes||£10.79 (Minibus for 10)|
|Larnaca Airport (LCA) to Ayia Napa||40 minutes||£13.20 (Private car for 4)|
|Larnaca Airport (LCA) to Ayia Napa||50 minutes||£10.57 (Minibus for 10)|
|Cyprus Airport Transfers - Paphos|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Paphos Airport (PFO) to Paphos Centre||50 minutes||£8.87 (Shared shuttle)|
|Paphos Airport (PFO) to Paphos Centre||20 minutes||£6.96 (Private minibus for 6)|
|Paphos Airport (PFO) to Paphos Centre||20 minutes||£7.29 (Private car for 4)|
|Paphos Airport (PFO) to Coral Bay||1 hour||£10.01 (Shared shuttle)|
|Paphos Airport (PFO) to Coral Bay||30 minutes||£8.74 (Private car for 4)|
|Paphos Airport (PFO) to Coral Bay||30 minutes||£8.15 (Minibus for 6)|
Cyprus Transfers - Your Options
Holiday Extras provide a great choice of shared, private, and extra large transfers from both Paphos and Larnaca Airports to top destinations around beautiful Cyprus. Read on to discover all you need to know about each transfer type:
Shared Shuttle Transfers
For a great way to save the pennies to spend exploring Cyprus instead, have a look at our shared shuttle service to get you from your chosen airport to your hotel. Shared shuttle transfers are an easy, no frills way to get you from A to B without breaking the bank. And with a maximum of 8 stops along the way, you know you won't be travelling the whole day.
Speedy Shuttle Transfers
For just a little extra, why not opt for one of our speedy shuttles? These fantastic transfer shuttles will whisk you to your destination with only 4 stops along the way, rather than 8, making for a quick and easy journey - and for a great price too!
Perfect for those staying in private accommodation, as well as all the top hotels in the most popular destinations in Cyprus, our private transfers from the airport are the ultimate hassle-free option. They are perfect for families and small groups and take you directly to your accommodation without any extra stops, so you can get your holiday underway as soon as possible.
Private Executive Transfers
Fancy arriving in real style? After all, you're on holiday! Treat yourself by booking one of our private executive transfers from Paphos or Larnaca Airport. With premium vehicles, including BMWs and Mercedes, you can enjoy superb comfort and a touch of class for your transfer.
Holidaying with friends or extended family? Travel together in one vehicle with our private minibus transfers, seating up to 22 passengers. There's no need to split up into several vehicles, and when you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our cheapest transfer options.
Wheelchair Adapted Transfer
Wheelchair adapted transfers are available for those with restricted mobility, and offer door to door service to your accommodation to make your Cyprus Airport transfer as simple a process as possible. Get to your destination in fantastic, with as little hassle as possible, so you can get on with enjoying your holiday.
Private Coach Transfer
Booking one of our private coaches is a brilliant way of moving a lot of people through Cyprus. These coaches can transport up to 60 passengers and you'll be met by a representative to make sure you all get where you need to be with a minimum of fuss. Split between you all this can end up being a very cost effective way to get from Larnaca or Paphos airport to your destination.
You can find the full details of all the airport transfer vehicles and options that we provide across Cyprus, and other top destinations around the world, by clicking the button below:
Frequently Asked Questions about Cyprus Transfers
What about when it's time to come home?
So you've booked your Cyprus airport transfers using Holiday Extras. Hooray! You made a great choice because now all you have to do is save a copy of your email confirmation. Make sure you take this with you, as it contains important details about your transfer.
How do I find my driver at the airport?
- When you land at Larnaca or Paphos airport and have been reunited with your luggage, head to the arrivals hall.
- Have a look for a person holding a sign with your name on it, just like in the movies. (Alternatively, you may need to go to the designated transfer desk in the arrivals hall. Your confirmation will have all the answers.)
- Whichever option you've picked, there are full instructions on your confirmation, so if in doubt, have a look there.
My flight has been delayed! What do I do?
If your flight has a hiccup and is delayed, don't worry. We know that delays can happen when travelling and have provided a number to call just in case this happens. It's on that all-important confirmation email, so just call it and let your provider know what's happening. They'll inform your driver, who will either wait for you or make alternative arrangements. Easy.
What about when it's time to come home?
When the time has come to say goodbye to Cyprus and head back home, the process couldn't be easier.
- Your confirmation email also has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to help everything run like clockwork.
Why choose Holiday Extras for my Cyprus transfers?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of Cyprus Airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Are your transfers suitable for babies or children?
While babies and children are welcome on our transfers in Cyprus, from both Larnaca and Paphos Airports, please keep in mind that you will need to bring any equipment, such as car seats, with you, as these are not provided.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Cyprus Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
If visiting Cyprus in the winter for some winter sun, expect warm weather and our cheapest airport transfer prices! Make a search for your winter dates and nab a bargain.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets. For a full list of things to do in Cyprus, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Cyprus Airport transfers for between 1-55 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person). All of our transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air-conditioning and will drop you off right at the door of your accommodation.
- Our cheapest transfers from Cyprus airports are shared shuttles. These are a no-frills service that gets you to your destination in a convenient yet cheap way. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take the scenic route to your hotel-but where better to take the scenic route than beautiful Cyprus?
- To begin your holiday in style, you can opt for private cars and minibuses. These are a great option for a quick transfer, as you'll be taken straight to your accommodation.
- If you're in a rush but are on a budget, a speedy shuttle may suit - get all the benefits of a shared shuttle, but only have up to 4 stops.
- We have wheelchair-accessible minivans on offer too, seating up to 6 people.
- For all your big group getaway needs, we have a private coach transfer seating up to 55 people, which is a whole lot easier than trying to organise that many people on public transport.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top