Loading, please wait...
Cape Verde Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Cape Verde Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £3.83pp with FREE cancellations*
The ultimate winter sun getaway, Cape Verde offers endless sunshine and warm seas all year round. Our cheap Cape Verde airport transfers will let you start your holiday hassle-free. We compare 100s of deals to bring you top savings on private taxis and minibuses from Cape Verde airports.
We only use trusted suppliers to provide airport transfers to over 4000 resorts worldwide. Our Cape Verde transfers serve both main airports - Amílcar Cabral International Airport (SID) on Sal and Rabil Airport (BVC) on Boa Vista. Our private transfers all have professional drivers, who will meet you in Arrivals and chauffeur you to the door of your hotel.
Winter Sun in Cape Verde
A little slice of paradise, the Cape Verde islands offer the perfect winter sun destination. With temperatures not falling below the mid-twenties - even in January, it's a great way to escape the rain and snow of Britain! Our cheap Sal airport transfers mean you can get to your resort in Cape Verde for under £20.00 for a private taxi and 3 passengers.
Compare cheap airport transfers to Cape Verde
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Amíl Cabral International Airport (SID) - Sal to Santa Maria||20 minutes||£7.52 (private car for 3 passengers)|
|Amíl Cabral International Airport (SID) - Sal to Santa Maria||20 minutes||£5.90 (private minibus for 8 passengers)|
|Rabil Airport (BVC) Boa Vista to Praia de Chave||15 minutes||£5.74 (private car for 3 passengers)|
|Rabil Airport (BVC) Boa Vista to Praia de Chave||15 minutes||£5.33 (private minibus for 3 passengers)|
|Rabil Airport (BVC) Boa Vista to Praia de Chave||15 minutes||£3.83 (private minibus for 18 passengers)|
Cape Verde Airport transfers start from only £3.83 per person and deliver you directly to your hotel in just 15 minutes.
How do Cape Verde Airport Transfers work?
Want to learn more about how our airport transfers work? Watch our holiday transfer video below to find out how you can enjoy less hassle and more holiday.
What Sal and Boa Vista Airport transfer options are available?
Holiday Extras provide a fantastic range of Cape Verde Airport private transfer options:
Private Transfers in Cape Verde
- Great for private accommodation and independent travellers, our private taxi transfers from Sal and Boa Vista airports provide the ultimate hassle-free solution. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, they are ideal for families and small groups
Group Travel Options
- Travelling in a large party of friends or family? We can provide minibus transfers, seating up to 8 passengers to all main resorts from Sal and Boa Vista Airports. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our best value Cape Verde airport transfer options.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Cape Verde Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop-down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap Cape Verde transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Cape Verde Airport transfer?
Pre-booking your private transfer from Cape Verde's airports means you can take advantage of great savings. Your professional driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall at Sal or Boa Vista airports. Therefore, you won't have the stress of long queues for taxis or paying over the odds.
Cape Verde Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Cape Verde Airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an email confirmation. We recommend you print a copy of this as it will contain all your vehicle details.
- After you've landed in Cape Verde and picked up your suitcases, head through to the arrivals hall.
- For private transfers in Cape Verde, your driver will either be there to meet you in Arrivals or at a designated desk. Exact details will be on your confirmation.
What should I do if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Sal or Boa Vista Airport is delayed, don't worry. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call so an alternative transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Getting your resort transfer back to Cape Verde's airports is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket contains details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
A bit about Cape Verde
Famed for year-round sunshine, a tropical climate and simply stunning beaches, the 10 volcanic islands that make up Cape Verde are an ideal winter getaway. If you're after a relaxing, sun-filled holiday, then a good destination is Santa Maria on Sal Island. As one of the more developed islands, you can enjoy a range of water sports, as well as some of the archipelago's best beaches. For more info on the islands and where to visit, check out our Cape Verde travel blog.
We also offer airport transfers from Boa Vista's airport and this is another great destination for sun seekers with the truly spectacular Santa Monica beach. If you can tear yourself away from the golden sands and turquoise waters, then the volcanic interior of the island is well worth exploring. If it's culture you're after, then take a trip to Sao Vicente island, home of the traditional Cape Verdean music (morna and coladeira) and home to the islands' vibrant Carnival every February.
Here to help
Our friendly help team is available around the clock for all your Fuerteventura transfer queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Rabi Airport, Boa Vista (BVC) and dropping off in Praia de Chave via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top