Loading, please wait...
Bordeaux Airport Transfers
Book your Bordeaux Airport transfers from just £17.63 with FREE cancellations*.
Sitting right in the heart of one of the most famous wine-growing regions in the world, Bordeaux is the stuff that dreams are made of for budding sommeliers, but even if you don't know your Merlot from your Pinot Noir, Bordeaux is a fantastic, glamorous destination. With our Bordeaux Airport transfers, you can skip the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the terminal., instead, your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, ready to whisk you off to the door of your accommodation.
If you love Bordeaux, check out our France Airport Transfers page to see what else this awesome country has to offer.
Transfers from Bordeaux Airport
|Drop off destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Bordeaux Airport-Bordeaux city centre||30 mins||£37.55 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Bordeaux Airport-Merignac||13 mins||£29.36 (private minibus for 7 people)|
|Bordeaux Airport-Le Pian Medoc||31 mins||£31.46 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
|Bordeaux Airport-Pessoc||20 mins||£17.63 (Private taxi for 8 people)|
|Bordeaux Airport-Villanaue d'Ornon||15 mins||£23.74 (private taxi for 5 people)|
|Bordeaux Airport-Libourne||40 mins||£27.97 (private taxi for 8 people)|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Bordeaux Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you have made. We take care of the leg work, so all you have to worry about is whether to try the red or the white (or both).
- You will receive an email booking confirmation, which is super important, so make sure you keep a copy somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- When you land in Bordeaux, and wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, head through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone holding a board with your name on it. This is your driver, and they will whisk you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so give it a read.
Oh no! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land. Job done.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say au revoir to Bordeaux, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A Bit of Bordeaux
This port city nestled on the Garonne River is certainly not short of beauty. From the imposing Gothic cathedral to the magnificent Grand Place de la Bourse, there is much to delight fans of beautiful architecture. The overall feel of the city is one of elegance, and it is impossible not to feel awed by the towering, majestic buildings all over the city.
Fans of French food and wine will be hard pressed to find a better city than Bordeaux. Famed all over the world for delectable wine, a visit to a vineyard is almost obligatory. Another local delicacy is a canele, a devilishly sweet dessert made of rum and vanilla custard encased in a thick caramelised crust. Remember to pack elasticated trousers for your trip!
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Bordeaux Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for eight people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those warm continental summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Bordeaux transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Bordeaux Merignac Airport (BOD) and dropping off at Pessoc via private taxi for 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top