Bali Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Bali Airport (DPS) transfers with prices starting from just £11.88 with FREE cancellations*
One of Indonesia's most popular islands and an exotic paradise, Bali is well loved for its ancient history (think fascinating temples and palaces), beautiful beaches, awe-inspiring jungles, and impressive volcanoes. Whether you're visiting Bali on your honeymoon or are simply having a trip of a lifetime, pre-book your Bali Airport Transfers to get to your resort as soon as you land.
Find Bali's most luxurious resorts tucked away in the popular destinations of Kuta and Seminyak; this is where you can find the best beachfront villas and hotels. These areas are also great if you're looking for a good surfing spot too. For something more peaceful and packed with amazing diving areas and coral reefs, Nusa Dua is ideal.
Cheap Bali Airport Transfers
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Bali and Indonesia. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Bali Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Nusa Dua||55 minutes||£13.64|
|Ubud||1 hour 55 minutes||£11.88|
A selection of Bali airport transfers
Wherever you're heading to in Bali, you're spoiled for choice when it comes to transfers. For those of you on a budget, a shared shuttle is ideal (but do expect a longer journey time as there's a maximum of 8 stops). A jeep transfer is slightly more expensive, but a much quicker journey time - this seats up to 2 passengers. There's also transfer options of a private minivan (up to 8 passengers), private minibus (up to 12 passengers), and a private coach (up to 20 passengers).
- The cheapest way of travelling from Bali Ngurah Rai Airport is via a shared shuttle. Depending on where you're going to in Bali, there's up to 8 stops (as you will share the vehicle with other travellers). Your shuttle provider will aim to drop you off outside or near your chosen destination.
- A private car or jeep transfer is a great way for getting from A to B quickly and with your private passengers. These seat 2-3 people with a suitcase each.
- A private minivan or minibus seats 8-12 passengers, which is great as there's no need to book different taxis and you can all arrive together at the same time.
- For a really big group, a private coach seats up to 20 passengers with a suitcase each.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Bali Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've booked your Bali Airport Transfer, you'll receive an email confirmation with all your transfer details on it.
- Your transfer will be waiting for you when you've arrived in Bali.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel representative will show you to your transfer - they will either be in arrivals or outside of the airport.
- Private transfer - meet your driver at arrivals or at the assigned desk (for full details, check your confirmation documents)
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Bali is delayed - no worries. On the back of your ticket there's a phone number for you to call the transfer provider on. Please note that drivers will only wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time.
When it's time to come home
Getting back to Bali Airport is easy-peasy.
- Private transfers - your ticket has all your return transfer information on it.
- Please be ready for your pick-up transfer at least 15 minutes before it leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience of giving customers their travel extras.
- Compare hundreds of airport transfers deals at the click of a button.
- Call centre helpline available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are 5 years old or less, and come with air conditioning.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies across the planet.
Need any help?
Our UK based contact centre are on hand via chat or the telephone for any transfer queries you may have. Click here to get in touch.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) and dropping off at Ubud via a private transfer with 2 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top