Almeria Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Almeria Airport through Holiday Extras from just £5.92pp, with FREE cancellations*.
Beautiful Almeria is a striking city set in the arid landscape of Europe's only desert. Stunning natural scenery, whitewashed villages and a fascinating and unexpected Hollywood history await visitors to this region in the south of Spain. Our Almeria Airport transfers can get you resorts around the region in as little as 25 minutes, including Vera Playa, Mojacar, Roquetas de Mar and Granada.
Compare low-cost transfers from Almeria Airport
|Pick-up and Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Almeria||25 minutes||£5.92 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Almeria||15 minutes||£6.17 (Premier service inc. water taxi)|
|Roquetas de Mar||25 minutes||£9.91 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Mojacar||25 minutes||£13.03 (Minibus for 7 people)|
|Vera Playa||1 hour 15 minutes||£20.92 (Shared shuttle bus)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Choose your transfer using our fast and secure booking engine (at the top of the page).
- When you have booked, you'll receive an email confirmation with all the important stuff on it such as the time and place of your transfer.
- Print a copy off, and be sure to put it somewhere safe, as you will need to show it when you take your transfer.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Almeria.
At the Airport
- When you arrive, grab your bags and head through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your coach.
- For those of you on a private transfer, you will see a person with your name on a board (just like in the movies!) They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- You will need to show or give a copy of your confirmation to your driver, just make sure you keep hold of your return confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your plane gets held up en route, there's no need to worry about your transfer at the other end. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say adios to Almeria, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- All the details of your return transfer are on your confirmation, including pick up time and location.
- In many cases, your driver will meet you at the door of your accommodation, so all you have to do is roll out of bed and roll your cases into the transfer vehicle.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
When you step off the plane in Almeria, you'd be forgiven for thinking that you'd taken a wrong turn and ended up in the Wild West. Home to Europe's only desert, the region is certainly unique, arid, dry and beautiful, with miles of flat and barren sand giving way to a startlingly blue sea. In fact, the comparison to the Wild West is pretty appropriate; many Westerns were filmed in Almeria, and some of the locations have been turned into an attraction celebrating the region's Hollywood Heritage; Oasys MiniHollywood. It's a must-visit destination for movie fans, those looking for something a little different to cities and beaches, or if you just want to know what it feels like to be John Wayne (and who doesn't want that?)
The cities of Almeria are equally as interesting. Almeria itself is a beautiful destination, with a dizzying mixture of styles and influences from across history and cultures. To get a taste of the region's history, check out the imposing Alcazaba, a fortification showing clear Moorish influences from the time of the region's Arabic occupation.
If beaches are more your scene, Almeria has plenty to offer. Mojacar has some of the best in the region, and the beautiful resort of Roquetas de Mar is a perennial favourite. There is also Vera Playa, one of the foremost naturist beaches in the world, just over an hour away from Almeria Airport.
A choice of transfers
Whether you're on a budget or wanting a touch of luxury, we have got a range of shared and private transfers from Almeria airport.
Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- Our cheapest transfer is a shared shuttle bus. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers so will take a scenic route to your accommodation, stopping at a maximum of 8 places on the way.
- If you're travelling solo or with a few friends or family, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for 4 people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost-effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
- For an ultra-luxurious transfer, we offer executive cars, including Mercedes models, for an extra special start your trip.
Almeria Airport FAQs
Where is Almeria Airport?
Almeria Airport (LEI) is just 5.6 miles east of Almeria city. A transfer takes from 25 minutes to get you into the heart of the action.
Which airlines fly to Almeria Airport?
Several large UK based airlines fly direct to Almeria, including British Airways, Thomas Cook, Jet2 and TUI, along with budget carriers Ryanair and EasyJet.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Spanish summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help...
Need help? Get in touch with our transfers team here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Almeria Airport (LEI) and dropping off in Almeria city centre via a shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top