Lake Bled Airport Transfers
If you're hunting for low-cost, high quality transfers from Ljubljana to Lake Bled, then look no further! From as little as £6.99 you can book a direct transfer to your hotel door, with free cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
When you first set eyes on Lake Bled, it's easy to see why the resort is the most popular destination in Slovenia. Cradled by snow-capped mountains and surrounded by rolling green forests, the lake boasts magical emerald green waters which resemble something from a fairytale, watched over by a castle perched on rocks high above. Discover this other-worldly destination with Holiday Extras. Our top value airport transfers go directly from Ljubljana Airport to Lake Bled accommodation in just 30 minutes.
We offer a fantastic range of private Slovenia resort transfers, including speedy Ljubljana Airport taxis, minibuses and luxury options.
Pre-book your transfers from Ljubljana Airport to Lake Bled for fantastic savings on low-cost resort taxis. Transportation from Ljubljana Airport costs as little as £6.99 and you get to choose from a brilliant range of top-rated, trusted airport transfers.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Ljubljana to Lake Bled from £6.99
|Ljubljana Airport to Lake Bled Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 3 people||35 minutes||£15.26|
|Minibus for 8 people||35 minutes||£6.99|
|Mercedes E Class (or similar) for 3 people||30 minutes||£19.85|
|MPV for 5 people||30 minutes||£12.70|
|Luxury minivan for 5 people||30 minutes||£10.32|
Note: Prices calculated based on one passenger travelling one way from Ljubljana Airport to Lake Bled. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
We also have a fantastic range of low-cost airport transfers throughout Slovenia and Europe. Some of our best deals can be found in:
Why Pre-Book Your Ljubljana Airport Transfers?
Have you ever arrived at your destination airport, ready and raring to go after a long flight, only to be greeted by the longest queue you've ever seen at the taxi rank? Pre-booking your Lake Bled resort taxi with Holiday Extras means that you can sail past the lines on your way to your waiting transport. Your local, top-rated driver will meet you in the Arrivals Hall, help you with your luggage and have you on your way before you know it.
Another great benefit of pre-booking your transfer from Ljubljana Airport, is that everything is paid for before you leave the UK. This means that you won't find yourself out of pocket thanks to runaway taxi metres and we guarantee that there are no hidden fees when you reach your destination. All costs, including any tolls, are paid for upfront.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- When you book your Ljubljana transfers, you will receive an email confirmation. Print this out and keep it somewhere safe (perhaps and folder or file with your holiday paperwork, not in your sock drawer or down the back of your sofa). It has lots of useful information on it, including where to meet your driver and emergency contact numbers, so remember to take it with you when you travel.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Lake Bled. Really, it's that simple.
At the Airport
- Once you have arrived in Ljubljana and wrestled your bags off of the luggage carousel, make your way through to the Arrivals Hall.
- Finding your driver should be easy, as you will have meeting instructions on your confirmation. You should also have received a text message when you arrived to let you know that your driver is waiting for you, or on their way.
- You will need to show or give a copy of your confirmation to your driver, just make sure you keep hold of your return confirmation, as you'll need that one on the way back.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are an annoying, but common, part of travel. If your flight is held up, there's no need to worry about missing your transfer slot. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. If you have an idea what your new arrival time will be, it's useful to let them know, then they can sort out alternative transfers for you.
When it's time to come home
We know that the end of your holiday is not what you want to be thinking about before you've even gone, but all good things must come to an end. When it's time to bid a fond farewell to Slovenia, your confirmation will have the details of your return transfer on it. We recommend that you're packed and ready to go about 15 minutes before your pickup time.
In many cases, your driver will meet you at the door of your accommodation, so all you have to do is roll out of bed and roll your cases into the transfer vehicle.
Lake Bled - A Real-Life Fairytale
Lake Bled is no off-the-beaten-track secret. This idyllic resort has been drawing visitors keen to enjoy the fresh Alpine air and jaw-dropping views for many years, but don't let the touristy nature put you off - this is one destination where it is definitely worth following the crowds.
Natural beauty is the main draw of Lake Bled and you can't fail to be awed and inspired by the towering peaks of the Julian Alps crowding around the glistening waters. One of Lake Bled's most iconic attractions is Bled Island, the tiny piece of land rising out of the centre of the lake, home to a tiny, beautiful church. The traditional way to reach the island is by a wooden boat called a Pletna, which ferry visitors back and forth all day. If you're feeling adventurous, you can also rent a rowing boat and take yourself over to explore the island. There are shops around the edge of the lake which hire out boats by the hour.
Another fantastic thing to do in Lake Bled is to relax and enjoy the astonishing scenery. There is a 6km path around the edge of the lake, with incredible views the whole way round. The walk takes a leisurely couple of hours and is worth it to see this incredible destination from all angles.
After all that exercise, you'll have worked up an appetite. Luckily, Bled is well known for a delicious sweet treat exclusive to the region called Kremsnita, a custard and cream delight so good that it would rude not to try and piece (or two).
A choice of transfers
Whether you're on a budget or wanting a touch of luxury, we have got a fantastic range of private transfers to Lake Bled from Ljubljana Airport.
Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- If you're travelling solo or with a few friends or family, our private transfer taxis are ideal. With space for 3 people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our private SUVs and minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 6 people, they can work out very cost-effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
- For a taste of the high-life you can opt for one of our luxury transfers. With top makes and models including Mercedes and luxury minibuses for stylish group travel, we have got great options for a special start to your Slovenian adventure.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
There are lots of great reasons why you should choose Holiday Extras for your transfers;
- - In business for 37 years and trusted by leading travel agents
- - Great choice of private transfers available
- - Accessible vehicles available in many locations
- - Round-the-clock, UK-based contact centre available here
- - Vehicles are all in top condition, under 5 years old and with air conditioning
- - Search 1000s of transfer options in just one click.
- - Sign up for exclusive discounts
- - Wifi included on many transfers (enter travel details for availability)
If you need any help...
Our brilliant help team is on standby for your questions and queries about your Ljubljana Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top