Jersey Airport Arrivals
Welcome to our Jersey airport arrivals guide. Get real-time flight updates and discover lots of handy info to help make your arrivals experience ultra smooth, including terminal and transfer tips.
Arrivals at Jersey Airport - FAQs
What's the address for Jersey airport?
St Peter, Jersey JE1 1BY
What airport do you fly into for Jersey?
Flights to Jersey will fly into Jersey airport as it's the only airport on the island.
Which airlines fly to Jersey from the UK?
Airlines that fly to Jersey from the UK include Blue Islands, British Airways, Citywing, easyJet, Flybe, and Jet2.
Can you fly to Jersey from Gatwick Airport?
Yes, you can fly straight from Gatwick to Jersey. easyJet is a popular choice as they operate around 95 flights each month. The average flight time is 1 hour.
How to get from Jersey airport to St Helier Jersey?
There are multiple ways to get from the airport to St Helier, the capital of the island. There are regular buses between the airport and Liberation Station in St. Helier and journey times take between 20-30 minutes. If you'd prefer a quicker route you could opt for a taxi or car hire - you'll be in the city centre in about 13-15 minutes. There's also private transfers available that can be pre-booked and take you directly to your accommodation.
Jersey Airport Arrivals Overview
Jersey Airport Terminal Information
Jersey Airport is small and easy to navigate. The terminal building has two side wings for Arrivals and Departures. The Arrivals wing has tour operator counters, car hire booths, transfer information, cash machines and the World News Café for snacks and light bites.
Jersey Airport Pick Up
If you're picking up passengers from Jersey airport there are 3 car parks to consider.
- Short Stay - Located in front of Arrivals and prices start from £1.00 for 30 minutes.
- Premium Parking - Located outside Arrivals and costs £1.60 for 1 hour.
- Long Stay - Located opposite Departures. Park for free for up to 30 minutes.
Jersey Airport Transfers
- By public bus: The bus stop is located in front of Arrivals, providing frequent services to Liberation Station in St Helier. Bus number 15 goes via Red Houses and St Aubin (30 min journey), 22 is an express service to St Helier (20 min journey), 9 goes via the Rugby Club to St Helier (25 min journey).
- By taxi: The taxi rank is also located directly in front of Arrivals. Public taxis are meter controlled and start from £15. Pre-booked taxis will collect passengers in the designated area to the back of the arrivals car park.
- Private transfer: At Holiday Extras we have a brilliant range of cheap airport transfers available at Jersey to consider, including shuttles, private transfers and minibuses.
More helpful links and resources
We've been helping travellers get organised for their holidays for years now.
Already thinking about your next holiday?
Don't waste time searching for deals - sign up and be the first to hear about our latest offers!
All your travel extras under one virtual roof
Booking in advance can save you pounds.
Skip the early morning drive and wake up just moments away from the airport.
Book with the best. Choose from 100s of safe and trusted UK airport parking.
Start your holiday early. Relax and put your feet up in an affordable airport lounge.