Loading, please wait...
Zagreb Airport Transfers
Book your Zagreb Airport transfers from only £7.82 per person, with FREE cancellations*.
If you're looking for a transfer from Zagreb Airport to the centre of the city, you're in the right place. We offer a range of private options to get you into the heart of the action in just 40 minutes, giving you more time to explore this vibrant city with its Gothic towers and 'old world' charm.
If you love Zagreb and want to see more of this beautiful country, take a look at our other Croatia Airport Transfers here.
Transfers from Zagreb Airport
|Drop off location||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Zagreb Airport-Zagreb city centre (private car)||40 mins||£13.17|
|Zagreb Airport-Zagreb city centre (private minibus)||40 mins||£7.82|
|Zagreb Airport-Rijeka (private car)||2 hours||£131.71|
|Zagreb Airport-Rijeka (private minibus)||2 hours||£61.74|
|Zagreb Airport-Ljubljana (private car)||1 hour 50 mins||£131.78|
|Zagreb Airport-Ljubljana (private minibus)||1 hour 50 mins||£61.74|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis for vehicles hired at full capacity.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've booked your Zagreb airport transfers, you will receive an email confirmation, which is super important. You'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you print a copy to keep hold of. All that's left to do then is to sit back, relax and start dreaming of Croatia.
- Once you've landed in Zagreb, reunite yourself with your bags and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say Dovienja to Zagreb, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
An Introduction To Zagreb
Zagreb has been standing for almost 1000 years, but don't be fooled by the grandeur of its ancient Old Town spires-Zagreb is a vibrant and modern city. With a trendy cafe scene, regular music festivals and underground bars, the Croatian capital is a haven for party lovers. It also has loads to offer anyone in search of a more laid back break, from architectural delights, scores of museums and art galleries and the shortest train ride in the world, so there's plenty to keep you busy day and night.
We also offer transfers a little further afield. If you're heading to the port city, Rijeka, known as the gateway to Croatia's gorgeous islands, we can get you there in 2 hours from Zagreb Airport. Or perhaps you're country-hopping and want a transfer to the lovely Slovenian capital, Ljubljana? At just 1 hour 50 minutes from Zagreb, this central European gem is well within your reach.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Zagreb Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around as you search for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups.
- If you've got a few more people, perhaps for a stag party or just a big group weekend away, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- If you fancy travelling in style, we also offer luxury private transfers for up to six people.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000s of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those warm Croatian summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls. Get in touch with our transfers team here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Zagreb Airport (ZAG) and dropping off in Zagreb city centre via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top