Andalusia Airport Transfers
Enjoy the beauty of Andalusia with Holiday Extras' airport transfers. With prices starting under £5.00 and Andalusia airport transfers from Malaga, Seville, Granada, Jerez and Almeria airports, wherever you're headed in this fantastic region, we can get you there.
Famous for flamenco, tapas and a certain Spanish flair, Andalusia is quintessential Spain. Enjoy the fiestas and siestas with Holiday Extras' Andalusia airport transfers. We offer a fantastic range of shared and private transfers to resorts, hotels and private accommodation across the region. Some of our best-value Andalusia airport transfer locations are;
Compare airport transfers in Andalusia from £4.92
|Andalusia Airport Transfers|
|Transfer From||Transfer To||Journey time and transfer type||Price Per Person|
|Malaga Airport||Malaga city centre||55 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£7.69|
|Malaga Airport||Malaga city centre||25 minutes - Taxi for 4 people||£4.92|
|Seville Airport||Seville city centre||30 minutes - Premier service inc. water taxi for 3 people||£10.35|
|Seville Airport||Seville city centre||20 minutes - Taxi for 4 people||£8.89|
|Almeria Airport||Almeria||25 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£6.52|
|Granada Airport||Granada city centre||35 minutes - Minibus for 7 people||£7.69|
|Jerez Airport||Jerez city centre||17 minutes - Taxi for 4 people||£7.59|
Note: Prices calculated based on one passenger travelling one way from Malaga Airport to Malaga city centre. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
We also have a fantastic range of airport transfers throughout Spain, Europe and worldwide. Some of our best deals can be found in:
Why Pre-Book Your Andalusia Airport Transfers?
Pre-booking your transfers in Andalusia is a great way to save yourself time, money and hassle.
You don't want to be spending your precious holiday time waiting around in queues at the airport taxi. By organising your transfers in advance, you can bypass the lines and get on your way.
Pre-booking your Andalusia transfers can also save you money. When you book online with Holiday Extras, you pay for everything up front, which means there are no worries about hidden costs or spiralling taxi meters when you reach your resort.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
Once you've booked, keep an eye on your email for confirmation. This contains information including where to meet your driver and contact numbers, so print it off, keep it safe and take it with you when you travel.
At the Airport
- Once you've landed in Spain and wrestled your bags off of the luggage carousel, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Find your driver by following the directions on your confirmation..
Help! My flight is delayed!
If your plane is delayed en route, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll arrange alternative transfers for you.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to bid a fond farewell to Andalusia, your return transfer is hassle-free.
Your confirmation has all the details of your pickup time and place.
We recommend that you're primed and ready to go 15 minutes before your pickup time.
A choice of transfers
We have a great range of shared private transfers, seating from 1 - 7 people. Each transfer has room for one suitcase per person.
Shared transfers will make up to 8 stops on the way to your hotel.
Private transfers go straight to your accommodation.
Sometimes, due to pedestrianisation or vehicle size, your driver may not be able to get right to the door of your resort. In this case, you will be dropped off at a nearby, convenient location.
- For solo travellers, couples and those staying in hotels and resorts, our shared shuttles are a fantastic budget-friendly choice.
- Our Andalusia Airport taxis are perfect for families and couples staying in private accommodation. They are fast, low-cost and convenient.
- We also offer minibuses and minivans for large groups, which are very cost-effective when split between travelling parties.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- - Trusted by leading travel agents after helping travellers with their holiday extras for 37 years.
- - Shared shuttles and private taxi transfers available worldwide
- - UK-based, friendly contact centre available here 7 days a week
- - Vehicles are all maintained to the highest standard, in top condition and with air conditioning as standard
- - Compare lots of great value transfers in moments with one click.
- - Sign up for exclusive discounts
- - Wifi included on many transfers (enter travel details for availability)
If you need any help...
Our brilliant help team is on standby for your questions and queries about your Andalusia Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top