South Africa Airport Transfers
Compare 100s of South Africa Airport transfers to popular destinations such as Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria with prices starting from under £15.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
On the southernmost tip of the vast African continent, South Africa is a country of enormous contrast, where towering mountains cascade into the swirling Atlantic Ocean, and some of the most incredible wildlife on the planet makes home amongst the great cities. Our South Africa Airport transfers make getting to your resort hassle-free. We pick you up from the terminal of Cape Town Airport and Johannesburg Airport and drop you right at your hotel door in as little as 15 minutes, so you'll be relaxing by the pool in no time at all. With just a few clicks you can compare 100s of options for South Africa Airport transfers, so you know that you're getting the best deals and a fantastic choice.
We have a huge range of vehicle options, including shared shuttles, private cars, minibuses and even private coaches. Our drivers are all top-rated, and the vehicles that we use for our South Africa Airport transfers are in great condition-all under 5 years old, and with air conditioning as standard.
Cheap South Africa Airport Transfer Prices
|Pick up/Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Cape Town Airport to Cape Town||20 minutes||£14.80 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Cape Town Airport to Cape Town||20 minutes||£51.95 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Johannesburg Airport to Saxonwold||45 minutes||£25.21 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Johannesburg Airport to Kensington||15 minutes||£23.15 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Johannesburg Airport to Pretoria||45 minutes||£17.48 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
Pre-book your airport transfer with Holiday Extras to popular South Africa destinations such as Cape Town and Johannesburg.
A choice of transfers
Not all transfers are created equal, so we trawl through 100s of providers to bring you the very best. We provide a choice of South Africa Airport transfers for between 1-55 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a no-frills, no hassle-transfer, take a look at our shared shuttles. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for everyone to arrive. You will then take a scenic route to your hotel, making a few stops to drop others off along the way.
- For small groups, our private cars are the way to go. Think of them as a South Africa Airport taxi, except everything is booked and paid for upfront, so they'll be waiting for you when you arrive, with no surprise costs when you reach your hotel.
- Our private minibuses are a great choice for larger parties, as they ensure that everyone arrives together, and can be very cost-effective when the price is split between travellers.
- If you have enough friends to fill a coach, congratulations, you are winning at life. The good news is, we offer private coaches with room for up to 55 people.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
For all your South Africa airport transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top