Loading, please wait...
Shanghai Airport Transfers
Book your Shanghai Airport transfers from only £24.78 per person, with FREE cancellations*.
When you touch down in Shanghai, it's like stepping into the future. With dizzying skyscrapers, streets a-glow with neon lights and the hustle and bustle of 26.5 million inhabitants, China's "capital capital" city is a feast for the senses. Our Shanghai Airport transfers can pick you up from either Pudong Airport or Hongqiao Airport and whisk you right into the heart of the action.
If you fell in love with Shanghai, take a look at our other China Airport Transfers to see what else this beautiful country has to offer.
Transfers from Shanghai Pudong Airport
|Drop off location||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Pudong Airport-city centre||55 mins||£29.83|
|Pudong Airport-Wusongkou Cruise Terminal||50 mins||£34.18|
|Pudong Airport-Shanghai train station||55 mins||£41.40|
|Pudong Airport-Kunshan, Suzhou||90 mins||£75.72|
|Pudong Airport-Taicang||90 mins||£85.64|
|Pudong Airport-Ningbou||2 hrs 50 mins||£129.90|
Going to Disneyland? Simply hop onto Line 11 on the metro from Pudong Airport which will take you right into the park.
Transfers from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport
If you're flying domestically from another airport in China, we offer Shanghai Hongqiao Airport transfers into the city.
|Drop off location||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Shanghai Hongqiao Airport-city centre||40 mins||£24.78|
|Shanghai Hongqiao Airport-Wusongkou Cruise Terminal||40 mins||£33.24|
|Shanghai Hongqiao Airport-Pudong region (for Disneyland)||40 mins||£24.78|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis for a private car shared between 3 people.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Shanghai airport transfers from Osaka Airport. with Holiday Extras. Huzzah! You can now sit back and feel smug at the great decision you've made because we take care of the hard work for you.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you print a copy to keep hold of. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming of China.
- Once you've landed in Shanghai, wrestle your bags off the luggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to China, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
An Introduction to Shanghai
Home to some of the tallest buildings in the world, Shanghai provides an awesome show before you've even landed. With skyscrapers seemingly rising out of the Pacific Ocean, China's largest city certainly isn't short on spectacle and there's so much to explore that it seems impossible even to scratch the surface in this short guide. But we'll try our best.
Whether you prefer a traditional style or a hyper-modern metropolis, Shanghai delivers. With ancient water towns and palaces nestled alongside neon-lit streets and vibrant food markets, the best thing to do in Shanghai is just to follow your curiosity to wherever it takes you. If finding your way around this enormous city seems overwhelming, don't worry. The city has an efficient and simple to navigate Metro system covering the entire city, so getting from A to B is easy.
A surprise on Every Corner
Be sure to experience a variety of what Shanghai has to offer. If you've never been to an Asian city, it is difficult to imagine the size and scale of what is available, from serene gardens to theme parks for thrill-seekers. A must-do is to indulge in as much traditional food as you can get your hands on, from street vendors, markets and restaurants.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from the Shanghai Airports. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around charming cobbled streets as you search for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- If you're in Shanghai on business, we also offer a range of executive transfers to start your trip off in style.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those humid Chinese summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help...
Our friendly help team is available around the clock for all your Shanghai transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA) and dropping off in Shanghai city centre via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top