Plymouth Airport Taxi
Pre-book your Plymouth to Exeter airport taxi, with prices starting from just £45.22pp with FREE cancellations*
If you're flying from the West Country, check our our low cost taxis from Plymouth to Exeter Airport. We offer a range of airport taxi options, including cars, minibuses and luxury options, to and from Plymouth and surrounding areas, including Milehouse, Torpoint, Ivybridge, Wembury and Saltash.
Compare cheap Exeter Airport transfers to and from Plymouth locations
Private airport taxis are available to and from locations in and around Plymouth, check out the tables below for the latest prices.
Airport Taxi Prices - Plymouth to Exeter
|Plymouth city centre to Exeter Airport (EXT)||56 minutes||£61.18 (private economy car for 3 people)|
|Milehouse to Exeter Airport (EXT)||55 minutes||£45.22 (private economy car for 3 people)|
|Torpoint to Exeter Airport (EXT)||1 hour 12 minutes||£69.26 (private economy car for 3 people)|
|Ivybridge to Exeter Airport (EXT)||41 minutes||£58.42 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Wembury to Exeter Airport (EXT)||1 hour||£61.18 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Saltash to Exeter Airport (EXT)||53 minutes||£52.48 (economy private minibus for 5 people)|
Plymouth to Exeter Airport taxis start from just £45.22 and take under 45 minutes to get to your destination.
A choice of Exeter Airport taxis
Whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we'll have a Plymouth to Exeter airport taxi for all your passengers. Choose from private cars with room for up to 3 travellers, minibuses for as many as 7, luxury cars for up to 5 and economy options for a budget start to your holiday.
- The cheapest airport taxi option is our private cars. They have room for up to 3 passengers and 1 suitcase per traveller. You will be picked up from your door, and there are no stops on the way. This is a far easier option than having to hail a taxi at the terminal and makes for a quick and easy start to your holiday.
- For larger parties, our minibuses save you the hassle of trying to organise multiple taxis or rely on public transport. Suitable for groups of up to 7, this is a cost effective start to your group getaway when the price is shared between travellers.
- Our luxury cars are the perfect way to start your holiday with something a bit special. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to begin your holiday in style.
- We also offer economy versions of our private cars and minibuses, if you're looking for a budget option.
Details of all of our airport taxi vehicles can be found here.
Taxis from Plymouth to Exeter Airport - how do they work?
- Once your booking is made, you'll receive a booking confirmation by email. It's a good idea to either print off or save a copy of this, as you'll need it when you travel. All that's left to do then is to sit back, relax, knowing that your journey to the airport is taken care of.
When the day of your holiday arrives
- When it's time to go, your driver will pick you up at your door at the time on your confirmation and take you to the airport. No hassle, job done.
Meeting Your Driver At the Airport
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- Once you have landed in Exeter, collect any suitcases from the baggage reclaim, then head through to the arrivals hall. Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a sign.
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. All the fine details are on your confirmation, but if you have any doubts, just give the number listed on your email confirmation a call.
- Your Plymouth airport taxi will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your plane gets delayed, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation, and let your provider know what's happening. They will be able to assist with making alternative arrangements.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Plymouth to Exeter Airport taxi options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Plymouth airport taxi questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up in Milehouse and dropping off at Exeter Airport (EXT) in a private economy car taxi (for 3 passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top