Loading, please wait...
Moscow Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Moscow Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £25.96 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. Compare 100s of transfers in moments with just a few clicks, and see all the best prices and biggest choice on the market.
Located in the heart of the country, both spiritually and politically, Russia's capital city Moscow offers a wealth of culture and history. Our Moscow Airport transfers can take you into the city centre in as little as 45 minutes, and pick up from Domodedovo Airport, Sheremetyevo Airport and Vnukovo Airport.
Whether you're travelling in style or saving your money for adventures in Moscow, we have got a huge range of vehicle options, including private cars, minibuses and luxury vehicles. Our drivers are all top-rated, and the vehicles that we use for our Moscow Airport transfers are in great condition-all under 5 years old, and with air conditioning as standard.
Compare Low-Cost Moscow Airport transfers
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Domodedovo Airport to Moscow city centre||45 minutes||£25.96 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Domodedovo Airport to Severnyi Rechnoy Ferry Port||2 hours||£25.96 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Sheremetyevo Airport to Moscow city centre||55 minutes||£25.96 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Vnukovo Airport to Moscow city centre||1 hour||£25.96 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Vnukovo Airport to Moscow city centre||45 minutes||£39.80 (Mercedes E Class for 3 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Moscow airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You will get an email confirmation, which you'll need to take when you travel, so make sure to pop it somewhere safe.
At the Airport
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- When you have wrestled your bags off the carousel baggage reclaim, head through to the arrivals hall. Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a sign.
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. All the fine details are on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out!
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but if it happens don't worry, we have a plan just in case you arrive later than expected. Simply give the number on your confirmation a call and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say goodbye to Moscow, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
When discussing Moscow, the mind is immediately drawn to monuments and architecture such as the Red Square, and of course, the Kremlin, home to the President, and a thriving example of the architectural history and splendour of Russia. As you wander the walls of this ancient landmark, you'll get a real sense of how far the country has come.
Venture out of the fortress, and you'll find remnants of Communist Russia throughout the city. The Bunker-42 Cold War Museum, Art Muzeon and the Gulag History Museum are all showcase Russia's military provenance in incredible detail, not to mention the countless monuments scattered around the city streets themselves.
As well as a strong history, Russia is also world-renowned for its performing arts, particularly dance and ballet. For ballet, the Bolshi Theatre is the place to go, but be sure to get your tickets early, as it's a venue in high demand and popularity. It's a once in a lifetime experience however, and one not to be missed if you're a fan of the art form.
At first glance, you may think that Moscow would be without much greenery, but in fact, the complete opposite is the case. The city boasts hundreds of parks, all with their own unique feel to them. Some have funfairs, some have beautiful botanical gardens, and some even have wildlife reserves. These truly are the organic jewels of Moscow.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of attraction tickets throughout all of Moscow. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Pre-book your airport transfer with Holiday Extras and relax in the peace of mind that everything's taken care of before you even leave your home.
A choice of Moscow transfers
We offer a range of transfer vehicles for your transfers from Moscow Airport. Choose from private cars with room for up to 3 travellers and luxury cars.
- Our cheapest option is a private car transfer to your destination which allows up to 3 passengers and 3 suitcases. There are no stops, so you will be driven straight to the door. This is a far easier option than having to hail a taxi at the terminal and comes with peace of mind that your driver will be ready to go when you are.
- If you want a special start to your holiday, we also offer luxury cars. With room for 3 people, they are the perfect way to start your holiday in style.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help...
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) and dropping off in central Moscow via a private car shared between 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top