Liverpool Airport Taxi
Pre-book your taxis to Liverpool John Lennon Airport, with prices starting from just £7.25pp with FREE cancellations*
If you're off on holiday, have a look at our Liverpool Airport taxis. We offer a range of private vehicles, including private cars, minibuses and even luxury options from John Lennon Airport. Take the hassle out of your holiday with door to door service from your home to the door of departures.
We offer a wide variety of taxis between Liverpool John Lennon Airport and towns and cities across the UK, including Liverpool, Manchester, Chester and Wirral.
Liverpool Airport Taxis to/from UK Destinations
|Liverpool City Centre||27 minutes||£7.25|
|Liverpool Lime Street Station||26 minutes||£6.75|
How do Liverpool Airport Taxi Transfers work?
However you like to travel, whether you're on a budget or looking for something stylish, we have the best selection of Liverpool airport taxis. Choose from private cars with room for up to 4 travellers, minibuses for as many as 7, luxury cars for up to 5 and economy options for a budget start to your holiday.
How do I book my Liverpool Airport Taxi?
Using the booking form at the top of the page, enter your pick up and drop off details. We'll do the rest.
Do I get an e-Ticket?
When you've booked your perfect Liverpool Airport Transfer, you will get your e-Ticket sent to you via email. Make sure you print this off, as it has important information regarding your pick up time.
What Liverpool Airport Taxi should I choose?
- Our cheapest airport taxis for small groups or single travellers are private cars. These are a great way to start and finish your holiday in style, and have space for up to 3 passengers and 1 suitcase per person. As everything is pre-paid, this saves you the hassle of having to hail a taxi to and from the terminal, and ensures there are no hidden costs.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis be reliant on public transport. This airport taxi is just for you and your friends or family, so will make no additional stops on the way.
- If you're looking for something a bit special, then our luxury airport taxis are just the ticket. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to begin your holiday in style.
- We also offer economy versions of our private cars and minibuses, if you're looking for a budget option.
Taxi from Liverpool Airport
- When you've landed at Liverpool John Lennon Airport, retrieve your luggage and head to arrivals.
- Get out your e-Ticket and read the 'find my pick up' section as it will detail where to find your Liverpool Airport Taxi Transfer. Meet up points differ depending on the taxi provider.
- Your driver will be waiting for you in arrivals. They will be holding a sign with either your name, or the travel company's name, on it.
What happens if my flight's delayed?
Your driver will wait up to 45 minutes for you. If your delay lasts 45 minutes - 3 hours, we'll arrane for another drive to come. If a delay last longer, your transfer will have be rearranged and you'll have to contact your travel insurer.
Taxi to Liverpool Airport
- Have your-eTicket ready, as this contains important information about your pick up time.
- You will also get an SMS reminder on the day of your transfer.
- Your driver will pick you up from outside your accomodation at the time mentioned on your e-Ticket.
- Make sure you're ready and at the correct meeting point at least 15 minutes before your Liverpool Airport Transfer arrives.
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Liverpool John Lennon Airport taxi options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Liverpool airport taxi questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.