Lima Airport Transfers
If you're off to amazing Peru, check out our Lima Airport transfers. We compare 100s of options take you from the terminal to the door of your hotel in as little as 35 minutes, with prices starting from under £12.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before your departure date.
Incredible history, great nightlife and sweeping views over the Pacific Ocean are just a few of the things which define Lima. Peru's capital city is the gateway to many of the country's wondrous attractions and a fantastic and unique destination to visit. With our Lima Airport transfers to hotels around the city, you can compare 100s of options for the best prices and choice of vehicles, with a wide range of drop off and pick up points across the city, including the city centre, Miraflores, Port Callao and San Martin de Porres.
Whether you're on a budget or travelling in style, we have got a huge choice of shared and private transfers from Lima Airport. From shuttles to private cars and minibuses, we have vehicles to suit everyone, from single travellers to groups of up to 11. Our vehicles are all in fantastic condition, under five years old and with air conditioning, and we only work with trusted and top-rated providers. So, essentially, you can relax in the knowledge that your transfer is in great hands.
Compare cheap Lima Airport Transfers
|Drop Off Location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Lima city||55 minutes||£14.02 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Lima city||1 hour 5 minutes||£75.64 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Miraflores||1 hour 5 minutes||£18/59 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Miraflores||1 hour 20 minutes||£86.84 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Port Callao||35 minutes||£11.06 (Private car for 3 people)|
|San Martin de Porres||35 minutes||£12.85 (Private car for 3 people)|
Worldwide Airport Transfers
We also offer transfers to destinations all over the world, from Brazil to Beijing, Minnesota to Mumbai. Take a look here for our full range.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my transfers from Lima Airport?
- Use our awesome booking engine (at the top of the page) to find your Lima Airport transfers to your hotel. You will then receive an email confirmation.
- Make sure that you print off a copy and take it with you when you travel as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of South America.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
After a long flight, the last thing you're going to want to do is to have to figure out who, where and when to find your transfer. So we have made the whole process hassle-free and straight forward.
- When you touch down in Lima, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver or representative, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- You will need to show or hand over your confirmation, but make sure you keep hold of the return section for your journey back to the airport.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays happen, and if your plane is held up, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll ensure that someone is ready and waiting when you land.
When It's Time To Come Home
When it's time to say goodbye to Peru, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pickup time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
A Little About Lima
Peru's buzzing, vibrant and ever-so-slightly chaotic capital is an exciting and unforgettable place to visit. A melting pot of cultural influences is scattered throughout the magnificent Old Town, where you can see colourful colonial palaces, mansions and halls designed with opulence and splendour in mind. A walk around this part of the city is like walking through history. For a taste of modern Lima, you could check out the affluent Miraflores-a popular district for holidaymakers to enjoy fantastic ocean views and take advantage of the myriad of restaurants, shops and nightclubs in the area.
Peru is, of course, a destination at the top of many people's 'must visit' lists, thanks in no small part to the jaw-dropping ancient Incan ruins in the country, such as the astonishing Macca Picchu. It is possible to visit the site from Lima - but not in a day. Chances are, if you're going all the way to Peru with the intention of visiting this wonder of the world, you've got a pretty good plan of how to go about it from Lima. You'd need to travel to Cusco and set off from there. There are a lot of tour operators in Lima who offer trips to Macca Picchu, so it is possible to book when you arrive, but in the case of this particular adventure, we'd recommend doing your organising in advance to avoid disappointment. If Macca Pichu isn't on the cards this time around, never fear, because there are lots of impressive ruins and attractions within a day trip of the city. In Lima itself, in the Miraflores district, are the remains of the Huaca Pucllana pyramid-well worth a look to get a taster of Incan ruins.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
We think that our transfers are fantastic-of course we do-but you want to know why they're fantastic for you. Well, for starters, they save you the considerable hassle of having to stand in potentially long lines at the terminal and hail a taxi-the last thing that you want to be doing after a long flight. Additionally, you will have paid for everything before you even leave the UK, meaning that there are no surprise costs when you reach your hotel.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your accommodation as possible, but occasionally due to other factors, such as pedestrianised areas or vehicle size, it's difficult to get right to the front door. In this instance, you will be dropped off at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- Our budget-friendly Lima Airport transfers are our shared shuttles. This is a shared transfer, so you will be travelling with other passengers, and might make a few stops on the way to your resort. There may also be a wait at the terminal of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive.
- Our private cars are the fast, convenient and low-cost way for small groups to start their trip. Think of them as our version of a Lima Airport taxi, dropping you off at the door of your resort, without the wait at the terminal. There's the added benefit of knowing that everything is arranged and paid for upfront, so there'll be no surprise extras costs when you reach your hotel.
- Larger groups should take a look at our minibuses. Great for parties of up to 11, they ensure that everyone arrives at your resort together.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of airport transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top-rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
If you need some help with your Lima Airport transfer, get in touch.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top