Helsinki Airport Transfers
At Holiday Extras, we compare loads of Helsinki Airport transfers to get you to your hotel in as little as 35 minutes. We have a massive choice of private transfer vehicles, with return prices from under £15.00 and FREE cancellations up to 24 hours before departure. We offer a top range of transfers from Helsinki Airport at fantastic low prices.
Picture-perfect Helsinki is a fantastic destination for chilled out summer breaks and awesome winter adventures. An exciting place for foodies, nature lovers and city slickers, with beauty around every corner and seriously chilled out vibe. Our Helsinki Airport transfers take you from the terminal to the door of your hotel in as little as 35 minutes, and we have a huge choice of pick and drop off destinations across the city and beyond to other popular destinations including Espoo and West Harbour cruise terminal.
Pre-booked airport taxis, minibuses and luxury transfer options are a cheap and convenient way to start your Helsinki holiday. We have a top range of private Helsinki Airport transfers for any group size.
Pre booking your Helsinki Airport taxi means you can skip waiting in long queues at the airport, and everything is paid for upfront, so there'll be no costly surprises when you reach your hotel.
Cheap Helsinki Airport Transfers from £14.32
|Helsinki Airport Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Helsinki city||35 mins||£17.18 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Helsinki city||35 mins||£14.32 (Minivan for 6 people)|
|Helsinki city||35 mins||£34.91 (Mercedes E Class for 3 people)|
|Helsinki city||35 mins||£15.30 (Private minibus for 16 people)|
|West Harbour Cruise Terminal||35 mins||£17.08 (Private car for 3 people)|
A choice of private transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private airport transfers from Helsinki airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along charming cobbled streets to find your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all private transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. They are our version of a Helsinki Airport taxi, a private transfer with the peace of mind that everything has been paid for upfront. With space for three people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups. We also offer an executive private transfer if you want to start your holiday or business trip in style.
- For slightly larger parties, a minibus is the perfect choice for up to seven people, whether it's for a girly weekend away or a family holiday*. You can't beat the convenience of all piling into your own minibus and being driven straight to your accommodation.
- If you have up to 16 friends to go on holiday with, congratulations, you are winning at life. To take the hassle out of trying to organise that many people on public transport, why not opt for one of our larger minibuses? It works out at a very reasonable £28.18 per person when split 16 ways, so there's really no reason not to.
- We also offer accessible vehicles for those with mobility difficulties.
- *If you're travelling with children, you will need to bring your own car seat as they are not currently provided.
Helsinki Airport Transfers - FAQS
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Helsinki airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, you'll receive an email confirmation. Keep it somewhere safe, as it contains some very helpful information regarding your transfer, and your driver may ask to see it.
- After you've touched down in Helsinki, battled through baggage reclaim and made your way to arrivals, your transfer driver will be waiting for you.
- Look out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk. That's your driver, and they'll take you to your transfer vehicle, before whisking you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, have a look at your confirmation. It contains useful information which should answer any queries that you have.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, it's not a problem. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. Your driver will be informed and your transfer provider will assist you with what to do next. Job done.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say hyvästi to Finland, your return Helsinki airport transfer is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for . From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 100's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Helsinki transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top