Goa Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Goa Airport through Holiday Extras and for less than £20.00, with FREE cancellations*.
With golden palm-fringed beaches, dense and verdant forests filled with exotic wildlife and vibrant cities, Goa is a relaxation haven. Our Goa Airport transfers offer private transfers, including cars and minibuses to districts all over Goa, including beach resorts such as Candolim, Calangute and Varca and cities like Panjim.
Transfers from Goa Dabolim Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Candolim||1 hour 15 minutes||£13.08 (Private minibus for 5 people)|
|Calangute||1 hour 25 minutes||£19.76 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Varca||55 mins||£19.08 (Private car for 3 people)|
|North Goa||1 hour 15 minutes||£19.08 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Panjim||1 hour||£19.08 (Private car for 3 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Check out our selection of transfers from Goa Airport using our booking engine (find it at the top of the page). Choose the best one for you, and book it.
- You will receive a confirmation email, which is super-important. You'll need to take a copy with you to take your transfer, so print it off and remember to take it with you.
- Sit back, relax, and start practising your Konkani.
- No, really, it is that easy.
Arriving at Goa Airport
- We know that the last thing that you want to be doing after a long flight is hanging around waiting for your transfer, so we have made the process as easy as possible.
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall-grabbing your bags on the way of course!
- You'll find your driver waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk. Exact details depend on the type of transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your flight is held up en route, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They can then make arrangements to ensure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say Yetha to Goa, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- In most cases, your driver will aim to meet you outside of your accommodation, so all you have to do is drag your bags out of the door, into the car, and off you go.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Surrounded by rainforests and overlooking the sparkling Arabian Sea, Goa is a gorgeous destination for sun-seekers, nature lovers and explorers. Essentially, it's pretty much perfect for everyone. The main reason that visitors flock to its shores is the incredible beach resorts. The likes of Candolim, Calangute and Varca have some of the most pristine sands in the world, with colourful beach huts lining the sand and dolphins frolicking amongst the cascading waves, the region really is a paradise on Earth. If sunbathing gets tedious (as if) there are a myriad of watersports, such as surfing, stand-up paddleboarding and kite surfing to be done along the coast.
Goa is not just about that beach life. Away from the coast, the country is a haven for nature lovers. The Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary is a must-visit for the chance to spot some of Goa's wonderful flora and fauna, such as panthers, sloth bears and barking deer.
Something that Goa is famous for is its spices. In fact, it is nearly impossible not to go home with a selection of the beautifully colourful powders, and what better place to get them than a spice plantation? Sahakari Spice Farm offers tours of the plantations and opportunities to learn all about this fascinating culinary tradition.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Goa Airport transfers for between 1 and 18 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- If you want a touch of luxury, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 3 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style and save so much hassle trying to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are perfect. With room for up to 18 travellers, they are a very reasonable option when the cost is split between everyone, and are a much more relaxing experience than trying to corral everyone onto public transport.
- For a special start to your holiday, we offer luxury car models (including Mercedes and BMWs). Models available will depend on location.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Goa Dabolim Airport FAQs
- What is the Goa Airport code?
Goa Airport code is GOI.
- Are there restaurants at the airport?
Goa Airport has a grand total of one restaurant where you can sit down and get a bite to eat, so if you're travelling at a busy time or want a bigger choice, it might be worth grabbing something in the city before you leave for the airport.
- Are there duty-free shops at Goa Airport?
There is one shop at Goa Airport selling duty-free items, but it tends to be more expensive than the shops in the cities and resorts. So, it would be wise not to leave your souvenir shopping until you get to the airport, because you might be disappointed.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for hot Goan days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help...
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls and chats regarding your Goa Airport Transfer. Contact us here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Goa Dabolim Airport (GOI) and dropping off in Calangute via a private car shared between 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top