Exeter Airport Taxis
Pre-book your transfers and airport taxis to Exeter Airport (EXT) with prices starting from just £6.84pp with FREE cancellations*
Get your holiday off to a stress-free start with our Airport Taxis to Exeter Airport (EXT). We offer competitive fares and door to door service with pick ups from Plymouth, Exeter St David's, Torquay Teignmouth.
With a wide selection of vehicles, including private taxis, minibuses and MPVs to and from the airport, there are no hidden costs and you can get your holiday off to a flying start. We compare 100s of offers to bring you cheap fares for airport taxis to and from Exeter Airport.
Compare cheap Airport transfers and taxis to and from Exeter International Airport
Explore Cheap Exeter Airport Taxi Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Exeter St David's to Exeter Airport (EXT)||32 minutes||£6.84 (private car for 4 people)|
|Exeter St David's to Exeter Airport (EXT)||22 minutes||£8.55 (private MPV for 5 people)|
|Plymouth to Exeter Airport (EXT)||53 minutes||£23.37 (private car for 4 people)|
|Teignmouth to Exeter Airport (EXT)||27 minutes||£16.25 (private executive car for 4 people)|
|Torquay to Exeter Airport (EXT)||37 minutes||£15.68 (private car for 4 people)|
|Taunton to Exeter Airport (EXT)||39 minutes||£25.36 (private minibus for 8 people)|
*Rates calculated based on one person travelling one way in an airport taxi travelling at full capacity. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing, but are subject to change according to supplier availability.
Exeter Airport transfers start from under £7.00 and take as little as 22 minutes to get to your destination.
How do Exeter Airport Taxis work?
What happens once I've made a booking for an Exeter Airport Taxi?
As soon as your booking is made, we will send you an email confirmation. You should keep a copy of this handy, as you'll need to show it to your driver when they arrive to collect you.
The lowdown on airport taxis
As well as low cost fares on Exeter airport taxis, you can be also be assured of the following when you book through Holiday Extras:
- A dedicated taxi transfer solely for you and your fellow passengers
- Direct transfer from your home to the door of Departuresl
- An email confirmation containing details of your pick up time, vehicle and driver
- On your return, your driver will be there to meet you in Arrivals
Your return taxi from Exeter Airport
- Once you've landed at Exeter Airport and collected any luggage, head through to the Arrivals hall.
- Have your email confirmation ready so you know where you need to meet your driver. This information can be found in the 'find my pick up' section.
- In general, our drivers will meet most passengers arriving at Exeter airport within the Arrivals hall. You'll be able to spot your driver easily, as they will be holding a sign displaying your name.
- A 15 minute waiting time is included in the price in case you have any hold ups in baggage reclaim.
What do I do if my flight's delayed?
Try not to worry if you suffer a delay with your flight. Give the contact number listed on your booking confirmation a call and let your provider know.
Getting Your Taxi to Exeter Airport
- Booking an airport taxi with Holiday Extras mean there are no hidden costs, as everything is paid for upfront.
- You'll benefit from door to door service as your driver will pick you up from your address and take you straight to the terminal. No stress of catching trains or worrying about long stay car parks. Simply load your suitcases into your air-conditioned taxi and your driver will do the rest.
- On the day of your departure, we'll send you a free SMS message containing details of your pick up time and vehicle.
- You can then sit back and enjoy the airport taxi ride, knowing you'll arrive refreshed and in plenty of time foryour flight.
Is there a limit for how much luggage I can take in my Exeter Airport Taxi?
In general, each passenger can take a suitcase and one item of hand luggage. However, if you prefer not to travel light, then please check before you book that the vehicle you wish to book has enough room for extra suitcases.
How do I decide which Exeter Airport Taxi Transfer to choose?
Working your way through all the different airport taxi options may seem a bit like a minefield. Here at Holiday Extras, we do all the hard work for you. Just enter your travel dates, pick up point and destination into our booking engine and we will search 1000s of offers to find you the best deals. We offer a range of vehicle options too:
- To start your holiday in style, our executive cars will chauffeur you in style to the door of departures. With room for up to 4 passengers, you really can arrive in luxury.
- If you're holidaying with friends or family, our private minibuses and MPVs are a practical option. With room for up to 8 passengers, lots of luggage space, they are a budget-friendly way of transporting everyone together.
As well as terrific prices, our Exeter Airport taxis are all under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning.
Why book with Holiday Extras?
- We have of helping customers with all their holiday extras.
- We compare 1000s of airport taxi offers in a single click.
- Our contact centre is UK-based, with support available 24/7.
- Our providers only use vehicles under 5 years old and fitted with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Happy to help
Our UK based transfers team are all available to here for any queries you may have with booking your Exeter Airport taxi.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Exeter St David's and dropping off at Exeter International (EXT) via private airport taxi. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability.Top