Loading, please wait...
Birkenhead Airport Taxis
Pre-book taxis from Birkenhead Liverpool and Manchester Airports, with prices starting from just £9.75pp with FREE cancellations*
If you're off on holiday, check out our Airport Taxi service from Birkenhead to Liverpool. We offer a range of private vehicles, including private cars, minibuses and even luxury options to John Lennon, as well as Manchester Airports. Take the hassle out of your holiday with door to door service from your home to the terminal buildings.
Compare cheap Birkenhead airport taxis to Manchester (MAN) and Liverpool Airports (LPL)
We compare 100s of offers to bring you low prices for taxis to and from Liverpool and Birkenhead. If you're flying from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, then an airport taxi booked with Holiday Extras is the ideal solution. Competitive fares, door to door service and a hassle-free start to your holiday. What more could you want? If that wasn't enough, we also offer discount prices on transfers from Birkenhead to Manchester Airport too.
Compare airport taxi prices between Birkenhead and Liverpool/Manchester Airports
|Location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Birkenhead to Liverpool John Lennon Airport||34 minutes||£9.75 (private car for 4 people)|
|Birkenhead to Liverpool John Lennon Airport||34 minutes||£11.69 (private MPV for 5 people)|
|Birkenhead to Liverpool John Lennon Airport||34 minutes||£12.54 (executive car for 4 people)|
|Birkenhead to Manchester Airport||54 minutes||£19.09 (private car for 4 people)|
|Birkenhead to Manchester Airport||54 minutes||£25.08 (Private MPV for 5 people)|
*Rates calculated based on one person travelling one way in an airport taxi travelling at full capacity. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing, but are subject to change according to supplier availability.
Transfers to and from Birkenhead to Liverpool and Manchester Airports start from a little as £9.75 per person and can take you from your home to the door of departures in under 35 minutes.
How do Airport Taxis from Birkenhead work?
I've just booked my taxi transfer from Birkenhead to Liverpool Airport. What happens next?
Once you have booked your Birkenhead to Liverpool Airport taxi, we will send you an email confirmation. It's advised to keep a copy of this safe, as your driver will ask to see it when they come to collect you.
The lowdown on airport taxis from Birkenhead to Manchester and Liverpool
By booking your airport taxi transfer with Holiday Extras, you can be assured of the following service:
- A dedicated taxi transfer purely for you and your fellow passengers
- The only stop en route will be arrival at the airport terminal
- You'll receive an email confirmation containing details of your pick up time
- When you come home, your driver will be there to meet you in Arrivals and will escort you to your vehicle
Return airport taxis to Birkenhead
- When your flight lands back at Liverpool or Manchester airports, you just need to collect any luggage, then head through to the Arrivals hall.
- Have your email confirmation to hand to check where to meet your driver. This information will be listed in the 'find my pick up' section.
- Although arrangements may vary according the airport, generally most passengers flying in to Manchester and Liverpool will meet their airport taxi driver in the Arrivals hall. You'll be able to spot your driver easily, as they will be holding a sign displaying either your or your travel partner's name.
- A 15 minute waiting time is included in the price, meaning you don't need to worry if you're a little bit late.
What happens if my flight's delayed?
Try not to worry if you suffer a delay with your flight, as our airport taxi service has this in hand. Give the contact number listed on your booking confirmation a call and let your provider know. They will then be able to assist you.
Getting Your Taxi from Birkenhead to Liverpool and Manchester Airports
- One of the big plus points of booking your airport taxi with Holiday Extras is that there are no hidden costs and you'll receive door to door service. Your taxi driver will pick you up from your address and take you straight to the terminal. You won't need to worry about public transport or allowing time to catch a shuttle bus from a long stay car park. Just load your suitcases into your air-conditioned taxi and your driver will do the rest.
- On the day of your departure, we'll send you a free SMS message with details of your pick up time and vehicle.
- You can sit back and enjoy the taxi ride to the airport, knowing you'll arrive in plenty of time for your flight.
Is there a luggage limit for Birkenhead airport taxis?
In general, one suitcase and one item of hand luggage is permitted per pasenger. If you think your holiday wardrobe might be larger than this, then please ensure you check that the vehicle you wish to book has enough room for extra suitcases.
Which Birkenhead Airport Taxi Transfer is best for me?
Knowing which taxi transfer option is right for you may seem something of a minefield with all the options available. Here at Holiday Extras, we do all the hard work for you. Simply enter your travel dates and pick up points in our booking engine and we will search 100s of offers to find you the best deals, listed by vehicle type. Here's a summary of the different airport taxi options from the Wirral we can offer:
- For a touch of style, our executive cars will chauffeur you in elegance from your home to the terminal entrance. With room for up to 4 passengers they won't just get you to the airport safely, but in extra comfort too.
- If you're travelling in a group, our private minibuses and MPVs are a practical option. With room for up to 8 passengers, plus plenty of luggage space, they are a budget-friendly way of transporting everyone together.
As well as fantastic prices, we also offer top quality taxis to and from Manchester and Liverpool airports. All our vehicles are under 5 years of age and equipped with air conditioning. However, if you're travelling with young children and require them to have a child seat, then we recommend you bring your own with you.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with all their holiday extras.
- We compare 1000s of airport taxi offers in a single click.
- We have a UK-based contact centre with support available 24/7.
- We only use great quality best vehicles, as they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Here to help
Get in touch with our UK based transfers team here if you have any queries regarding booking airport taxis from Birkenhead.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Birkenhead and dropping off at Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL) via private airport taxi. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability.