Flash Hotel Benidorm
Enjoy a stay in this adult-exclusive Benidorm hotel
The 4* Flash Hotel in Benidorm caters exclusively for adults, meaning it'll be a little easier to find the peace and quiet that you may be looking for on your holiday. This modern hotel has 192 rooms providing double, triple and quadruple size rooms, most of which are overlooking the glorious, blue sea and the iconic Benidorm skyline.
Where is the Flash Hotel Benidorm?
The Flash Hotel is located on Calle Derramador just a few streets away from Levante Beach making your hotel to beach time just a few minutes! You'll also find plenty of bars, restaurants and useful facilities such as banks within an easy strolling distance - all round great hotel location!
Flash Hotel Facilities
You'll have everything you need to get the most out of your Flash Hotel stay with the following on-site facilities:
- 2 bars - The Flash Bar which is open to hotel guests and the general public is situated on the main lobby hotel making it a popular meeting point. The Pool Bar is exclusively for guests of the Flash Hotel Benidorm and is the perfect place for some poolside cocktails and snacks.
- 2 pools - The best way to avoid the heat is to take a relaxing dip in one of the two uniquely designed swimming pools.
- Gym - Make sure you're keeping on top of your fitness while you're on holiday, the Flash Hotel makes it easy to hit the gym before you hit the beach or the bars.
- Restaurant - The Flash Hotel Benidorm is a show cooking buffet meaning you'll be able to see the chefs prepare all the delicious Mediterranean dishes for you.
What's on the Flash Hotel Benidorm menu?
Enjoy all the delights of Mediterranean cuisine with plenty of grilled fish and rice dishes as well as a variety of meats. Below you can see the opening times for the Flash Hotel's restaurant:
- Breakfast: 8AM - 10AM
- Lunch: 1PM - 3PM
- Dinner (Winter): 6:30PM - 9PM
- Dinner (Summer): 7PM - 9:30PM
What's the Flash Hotel Benidorm's dress code?
The Flash Hotel kindly requests that during dinner service all guests dress appropriately and in a respectful manner for other guests at the hotel. In particular men are requested to wear long trousers and anyone wearing swimwear will not be permitted entry to the restaurant. There's no dress code to worry about for breakfast and lunch.
All information correct at time of writing.